• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is everyones favorite product from Z?

robbiek426

Is pure Awesomeness
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have quite a few. I will break it down a little bit.

Injectible: Test-E or Test-C, both are excellent and very similar. Only a variation in ester.
Deca is also amazing. Smooth and results were PHENOMENOL. Test prop and test suspension are also way up there and I use those instead of front loading.

Orals: DBOL!!!!!! Zbol is by far my best experience with any form of Dbol. I have had pumps that were crazy just from walking! Anavar is great and nicely priced. I have not ran as much as I would like of it but its top quality for sure.

On cycle therapy/Post cycle therapy: Aromasin for on cycle is by far my favorite. HCG going from about 2 weeks until cycle is done till the end of PCT. Clomid is also great.

Everything is more than competitively priced and the quality is second to none.

Post it up! What is your Favorite?!

:winkfinger:

Anything from e-p is golden I don't really try anything else no need to

I am using the Euro-Pharmacies brand anything we carry is awesome!

I have quite a few. I will break it down a little bit.

Injectible: Test-E or Test-C, both are excellent and very similar. Only a variation in ester.
Deca is also amazing. Smooth and results were PHENOMENOL. Test prop and test suspension are also way up there and I use those instead of front loading.

Orals: DBOL!!!!!! Zbol is by far my best experience with any form of Dbol. I have had pumps that were crazy just from walking! Anavar is great and nicely priced. I have not ran as much as I would like of it but its top quality for sure.

On cycle therapy/Post cycle therapy: Aromasin for on cycle is by far my favorite. HCG going from about 2 weeks until cycle is done till the end of PCT. Clomid is also great.

Everything is more than competitively priced and the quality is second to none.

Post it up! What is your Favorite?!

:winkfinger:

Back