• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Man sets himself on fire and burns himself to death in protest of Chinese government

I never understood that Buddhist, "I'm politically pissed so I am going to set myself on fire" thing. Personally I would rather grab a rifle and fight the bastards.

cant they just write a letter to congress, seems a bit drastic

I expected to see a protest about the One Child policy. I saw that HBO episode of Vice covering the current situation in China because of it. There are now 50 million more men than women there. If a man cannot afford to take care of the family including his parents and hers, he may never get married.

I expected to see a protest about the One Child policy. I saw that HBO episode of Vice covering the current situation in China because of it. There are now 50 million more men than women there. If a man cannot afford to take care of the family including his parents and hers, he may never get married.

If they'd stop killing the infant girls, that problem would go away.

Man sets himself on fire and burns himself to death in protest of Chinese gover

If they'd stop killing the infant girls, that problem would go away.
and seeing a baby girl get run over in the streets and just walking by her like she were a bird hit by a car.

They want sons so that they will have someone to take care of them when they get old as Greg said above. I find it funny they do that because my experience is women are far better at caring for elder parents/grandparents than men.

how do we get the other 1.344 billion to do the same?

Setting themselves on fire is kind of like Detroiters and LA residents getting pissed and burning their own houses down. :geewhiz:

Yea you have to be fucked in the head to torch yourself

Setting themselves on fire is kind of like Detroiters and LA residents getting pissed and burning their own houses down. :geewhiz:

I don't know about Detroit (though I can guess), but in LA, it was just one type of person burning their own shit down. I know, I was there when the last riot happened.

IML Gear Cream!
the Dalai Lama told Thurman. "The same energy that can cause someone to do this to himself is very close to the energy that enables someone to kill others in fury and outrage."

Ah, Wingson, Confucius say, For gentlemen of purpose and men of ren, while it is inconceivable that they should seek to stay alive at the expense of ren, it may happen that they have to accept death in order to have ren accomplished.

If the promise of 72 virgins were made, I'd think this guy might be related to Allah.

I don't know about Detroit (though I can guess), but in LA, it was just one type of person burning their own shit down. I know, I was there when the last riot happened.

Detroit has loads of that type.

Detroit has loads of that type.

Back when the riots happened, the blacks tried to go into the better parts of LA to riot and loot. They got to the edge of those areas and saw a wall of police officers. They promptly turned back and destroyed their own neighborhoods.

What a fucking joke.

Back when the riots happened, the blacks tried to go into the better parts of LA to riot and loot. They got to the edge of those areas and saw a wall of police officers. They promptly turned back and destroyed their own neighborhoods.

What a fucking joke.

That happened in the Mexican neighborhoods also. The rioters ran into the vatos and turned back. There was a classic video of black rioters running out of a Hispanic owned business carrying loot. Then a few seconds later, there was a bunch of vatos bringing the stuff back into the store.

and seeing a baby girl get run over in the streets and just walking by her like she were a bird hit by a car.

They want sons so that they will have someone to take care of them when they get old as Greg said above. I find it funny they do that because my experience is women are far better at caring for elder parents/grandparents than men.
agreed!

I've said this before, but don't these Buddhists take into account the suffering and trauma they induce in the minds of those who witness and smell such an atrocity? I wouldn't want to put that burden in anyones head, and I am not a full buddhist, I just highly respect its intentions and insight...

http://guyism.com/weird-news/mom-jailed-for-assisting-son-with-fire-challenge-video.html

Mom jailed for assisting son with ‘fire challenge’ video

This story goes way beyond family bonding.

A woman in North Carolina helped her son attempt the “fire challenge” and if you’re not aware of this feat of stupidity yet, here’s what happens in a nutshell.

Nothing like asking for mom’s help to almost kill yourself. “Hey mom, hold the camera while I light myself on fire.”

According to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police, the 16-year-old can be seen pouring fingernail polish remover on his body and lighting himself ablaze. The boy suffered minor burns to his chest and neck area.

Talley, 41, “was present and aware of what her son (was) doing and facilitated the recording,” the Charlotte Observer reported.

What kind of mom not only agrees to hold the camera but stands by while her son LIGHTS HIMSELF ON FIRE?!?

SMH

Watch both morons in action.

the Dalai Lama told Thurman. "The same energy that can cause someone to do this to himself is very close to the energy that enables someone to kill others in fury and outrage."

^^^^ I agree

I've said this before, but don't these Buddhists take into account the suffering and trauma they induce in the minds of those who witness and smell such an atrocity? I wouldn't want to put that burden in anyones head, and I am not a full buddhist, I just highly respect its intentions and insight...

same : ) and i agree 100%!

IML Gear Cream!
They are doing the only thing they know to do to bring attention to what the Chinese are doing to them. It is an act of total selflessness. They are willing to die in agony in the hope that it will help their brothers. I see it as bad ass. They are hurting no one but themselves, and it seems to me that their intentions are pure.

Back