• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nefflix Originals

LAM

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anybody else watch these shows?

I watched all of the House of Cards, Good Samaritans today and am watching Hemlock Grove right now. watching mindless tv is 100x better with out those fucking annoying commercials.

Thought about it... Kevin spacey roles I love or hate. Mostly hate so that kinda turns me off a little. And werewolf based dramas doesn't thrill me. But I really like walking dead and I didn't watch that for the first year cause I didn't think I was going to like a zombie drama. Kinda on the fence. The real deterrent is the Netflix app for the Xbox is buggy and it locks up my console often. And the final straw is that I have to reset my router seemingly every time I want to use it...

are they worth watching... Outside of the commercial interruption element?

^ I think Kevin Spacey was the BEST in American Beauty.. One of the best movies of all time IMO!

I would say they are comparable to anything on network tv. I spent the past 2 weeks watching 76 episodes of the Battlestar Galactica mini series which I loved as a kid. It turned out to be much better than I had anticipated. I loved the walking dead but on Netflix it only went up the first 2 seasons, i'm not even sure how many there are but that was pretty good also.

there's a shit load of content on Netflix even though they just lost like 2k titles because of an expired deal with a studio, etc.

personally I just can't handle commercials, I quite listening to radio about 10-12 years ago because of the same reason. I can't listen to mindless banter between the songs or people trying to sell me shit that I don't need or want.

House of Cards is pretty good. Basically the truth about what POS's politicians are.

I would say they are comparable to anything on network tv. I spent the past 2 weeks watching 76 episodes of the Battlestar Galactica mini series which I loved as a kid. It turned out to be much better than I had anticipated. I loved the walking dead but on Netflix it only went up the first 2 seasons, i'm not even sure how many there are but that was pretty good also.

there's a shit load of content on Netflix even though they just lost like 2k titles because of an expired deal with a studio, etc.

personally I just can't handle commercials, I quite listening to radio about 10-12 years ago because of the same reason. I can't listen to mindless banter between the songs or people trying to sell me shit that I don't need or want.
Im actually watching the battlestar gallactica when I have the patience to fire up the Netflix. Its really engaging

the wife and i just finished up hemlock grove and loved it,

I just finished watching House of Cards. I thought it started slow but finished really strong. I haven't yet watched any others.

IML Gear Cream!
i think im up to 72 tv series i downloaded as torrent files, i cant stand ads either......i can get things like game of thrones about 6 hours before it runs on cable here or about 2 hours after it runs there

i even found all the old brittish stuff, some older american stuff like mash and lhop for mum lol

i dont like watching streaming stuff, i travel normally a few times in a month (not since wifey is pregs), so i take 3 x 3tb hard drives and a wd media player, which gives me around 9800 things to watch......connects to any AV slot on even old tvs

I think it's my router. It works good after I reset it for about 24 hours.

you shouldn't have to do that. you can try to update the firmware if not then just spend $60 and get a new one. my Linksys/Cisco went bad a couple of months ago as I was having latency problems, when I connected right to my PC they disappeared.

I was bored last year and ran a whole bunch of data with different configs in my testbed and these low end consumer routers they put out all pretty much suck but some are really bad.

I've also been watching Continuum off and on today, which isn't bad but then again I do love me some sci-fi.

I must be reading too much cause I never heard of most of those shows. I have my DVR almost full with Psych, NCIS, Castle, Perception, Burn Notice, Elementary, Dr Who, Big Bang Thry and Through the Wormhole plus some old movies from TCM... That'll keep me busy for 6 months.

I've also been watching Continuum off and on today, which isn't bad but then again I do love me some sci-fi.

That started off promising, but after the 4th or 5th episode I lost interest...

embarrassing bodies ftw

I must be reading too much cause I never heard of most of those shows. I have my DVR almost full with Psych, NCIS, Castle, Perception, Burn Notice, Elementary, Dr Who, Big Bang Thry and Through the Wormhole plus some old movies from TCM... That'll keep me busy for 6 months.

I had to Google Netflix originals the other day before I left FL to find those shows as I had never heard of them myself, not even sure where a person would hear of them since there are no advertisements on Netflix.

on a side not my DVR is set to record almost all of those same shows with the exception of Burn Notice, Elementary and Dr Who. I haven't smoked any weed in 4 months so my ability to watch commercials is at a level zero right now. I thought you could FF through them on these DVR's?

netflix is pissing me off. they have no good movies anymore. they have SOME good tv shows but only the first 1 or 2 seasons when some of then are on like season 5 lol. House of cards is the only show from then i have watched and it was good for the first couple episodes then it turned boring and it was the same shit every episode im thinkin about cancelling but idk

IML Gear Cream!
I had to Google Netflix originals the other day before I left FL to find those shows as I had never heard of them myself, not even sure where a person would hear of them since there are no advertisements on Netflix.

on a side not my DVR is set to record almost all of those same shows with the exception of Burn Notice, Elementary and Dr Who. I haven't smoked any weed in 4 months so my ability to watch commercials is at a level zero right now. I thought you could FF through them on these DVR's?

You can, but I like to read or write during commercials, sometimes during borings bits of shows too.

for those of you that like cop shows/crime dramas, etc. check out Luther it's pretty good IMO.

Take a look at Defiance. It is on the SyFy channel, but can be had from Hulu and a couple other places.

http://www.nerdist.com/2014/04/netf...grove-releases-season-2-premiere-date-teaser/

Netflix Original Series HEMLOCK GROVE Releases Season 2 Premiere Date, Teaser

Netflix has announced the premiere date for Season 2 of its Emmy nominated genre show Hemlock Grove, and it’s Friday, July 11. Based on Brian McGreevy’s novel, Hemlock Grove is the story of the unlikely friendship between the founding family’s young heir, Roman Godfrey (Bill Skarsgård), and gypsy newcomer and outsider, Peter Rumancek (Landon Liboiron).

Season 2 continues with the town coming to grips with the shocking massacre incurred by one of its deadliest creatures. Roman and Peter are now faced with new responsibilities and the realities that come with adulthood. Roman’s relationship with his mother (Famke Janssen) is all but dead as he struggles with his unwanted Upir (read: vampire) birthright and the disappearance of his sister, Shelley (Madeleine Martin).

“I cannot wait for fans to see what’s in store for season two – it is going to blow away all expectations,” said Executive Producer Eli Roth. “Netflix has been an incredible partner, and whenever we wanted to take the story in a dangerous direction, they encouraged us to go even further – into a scarier, darker, and sexier place. We guarantee you won’t see anything like this anywhere else on television.”

embarrassing bodies ftw

Not me, I passed a group of HS or college volley ball girls jogging the other day and one of them said "Heyyyyy, how you doin..." I look back and shes giving me the most lustful look over her shoulder, long black polynesian hair tight short shorts, long tanned legs... If her coach wasn't following them I would have circled around...

I love house of cards. U just have to watch it sober lol too much going on to keep up after a few drinks haha

Back