• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to get big:the short ester way

s2h

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I commonly read posts on BB boards about wanting to "get big"(no not the troll board)..guys post thread's with cycle's the either desire too or have run..all raving of the mind boggling mass and lifts of epic magnitude..when I read these I almost always here of Test use..and 99% of the time either Test E or C..with the every so often Sust guy out there that likes that even ride more..

Over my decades(yes those are 10 yr spans)I have come to find that long ester's can bring on the mass and size gains that many admire and want to gain..but the also tend to bring the harsh side of steroid use along with it more so..in the ways of trail and error I truly believe as long as your not a pin pussy..short ester's will bring you greater returns with much less in the way of sides..and there pretty basic cycles..nothing overly thought or difficult..

The downside that cause's most to steer clear of heavy short ester blast's is pinning..you know those annoying lumps and sore spots that accompany ed and eod injections of more then 1cc or less..most will shy away after a week or so and never return to them unless a contest comes calling and they HAVE to use them..

There is a solution to all this..it's called Euro Pharm or EP line carried by P.S.L.(Purity Source Labs)...1,2,even 3 cc's in a delt,quad or glute is almost if not totally void of any of the deterrent's that keep the vast majority away from big short ester cycles..a unique pharm grade oil used in the EP line keep's you in comfort and not jocking to sit without pain post injection or commonly known as PIP..next time your looking for some size and you not sure what to do...reach out into the EP line of short ester's for a cycle of a lifetime..you will not regret it..

here's a little cycle to try the next time you want to hit a short ester blast

EP Test P 100mg eod
EP Mast P 150mg ed
EP Tren A 200mg ed
EP winn tabs 25mg eod

those 4 EP line products at those doses will yield great returns in just a 4 week blast..

if your not worried about ed pins..cut em in half and cycle it ed...

EP line is the only one i know of thats smooth enuff to pop that kinda short ester blast with no discomfort..

200mg ed of tren?

thats almost 3 grams of gear per week, talk about a helluva cycle!

You wouldn't feel the full effects of tren until end of week 2 IMO. ... All you need to do then is hold on for another 2weeks!

SH2 is right...even when injecting a full 3 CC's (which I am now doing EOD :)) I feel no pain at all, regardless of ester. The reason so many guys feel pain from a lot of other companys' AAS products (not a knock...just the facts) is because of faulty production. Why do you think no one EVER experiences pain from U.S pharm-grade test prop...or any other U.S made injectable steroid? Answer: Because the chemists who make those products KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!!!!

'NO' steroid should be a painful inject...no steroid should leave welts, red marks, swelling, and acute or lingering pain. It ALL stems back to how the steroid is produced...is it being made the right way? If you experience ANY of those symptoms, you have your answer. Now, it is no big deal if there is very minor discomfort...and in addition, we will sometimes experience some lingering pain from poor injection technique or if we hit a nerve, BUT....we should not be experiencing ANY signs of infection or any type of bothersome pain....either in the short or the long-term.

I have gone throgh a LOT of EP injectable products at this point (years)...and I have NEVER...not even once...experienced ANY type of pain from an injection.

200mg ed of tren?

thats almost 3 grams of gear per week, talk about a helluva cycle!

Typo my bad...all injections are eod...but I have done 200mg Ed of tren A before....ahhh it was a bit of a tuff ride after week one...I think I could have fucked a beer can full of glass at one point my libido was so high...

SH2 is right...even when injecting a full 3 CC's (which I am now doing EOD :)) I feel no pain at all, regardless of ester. The reason so many guys feel pain from a lot of other companys' AAS products (not a knock...just the facts) is because of faulty production. Why do you think no one EVER experiences pain from U.S pharm-grade test prop...or any other U.S made injectable steroid? Answer: Because the chemists who make those products KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!!!!

'NO' steroid should be a painful inject...no steroid should leave welts, red marks, swelling, and acute or lingering pain. It ALL stems back to how the steroid is produced...is it being made the right way? If you experience ANY of those symptoms, you have your answer. Now, it is no big deal if there is very minor discomfort...and in addition, we will sometimes experience some lingering pain from poor injection technique or if we hit a nerve, BUT....we should not be experiencing ANY signs of infection or any type of bothersome pain....either in the short or the long-term.

I have gone throgh a LOT of EP injectable products at this point (years)...and I have NEVER...not even once...experienced ANY type of pain from an injection.

Man... This is so refreshing to read! I have injected prop from upjohn if memory serves me well, zero pain and PIP... I have never had pain from quality gear in over 20 years of on and off usage until I used a well reviewed ugl from this very site. The acceptable conditions by steroid users today is unthinkable and the larger part of the real world users will agree, its only the web based users that accept the swelling, pain, redness and all the other ridiculous conditions, no one I know personally ever would...

It's funny how the source at fault is able to make it Okay by giving more shitty gear. Anyway, times have changed I get that. I believe many UGL's are nothing more than some dude with zero chemistry background in his UNSTERILE kitchen with a web based recipe and website with somebody shouting "gear is gtg!" "Communication is great" "abc is a good dude!" And of course "cheap prices" these aren't reasons to buy and inject their steroids in your body, lol.

oh yeah, I want to say I wrote a similar post on another board and have been practically banned/blacklisted or whatever by the mods. IM members and the mods I am familiar with are the best on the web:) period!

thanks Mike.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
damn thats crazy how much some other boards censor!

That's because nowhere is moar fkg awesome as IM.

Now rep me motherfuckers! :lol:

Man... This is so refreshing to read! I have injected prop from upjohn if memory serves me well, zero pain and PIP... I have never had pain from quality gear in over 20 years of on and off usage until I used a well reviewed ugl from this very site. The acceptable conditions by steroid users today is unthinkable and the larger part of the real world users will agree, its only the web based users that accept the swelling, pain, redness and all the other ridiculous conditions, no one I know personally ever would...

It's funny how the source at fault is able to make it Okay by giving more shitty gear. Anyway, times have changed I get that. I believe many UGL's are nothing more than some dude with zero chemistry background in his UNSTERILE kitchen with a web based recipe and website with somebody shouting "gear is gtg!" "Communication is great" "abc is a good dude!" And of course "cheap prices" these aren't reasons to buy and inject their steroids in your body, lol.

oh yeah, I want to say I wrote a similar post on another board and have been practically banned/blacklisted or whatever by the mods. IM members and the mods I am familiar with are the best on the web:) period!

thanks Mike.

No problem.

So is the EP line human grade?

Yes and No. The raws and oils are all purchased directly from a pharm, so yes, the ingredients are pharm-grade, BUT...after the raws & oils have been purchased, they are suspended elsewhere...at PSL's operation. Bro, I have used EP gear many, many times...I am right now...and I have NEVER had any issues with it. It always did what it was supposed to do without any ill effects. You can tell that the chemists who suspend the stuff know what they're doing. In addition, the oils are so thin...they will fit through tiny pins, so you no longer have to jab yourself with big needles. When you look at and use EP products, you can tell they're high quality. Every facet of the operation is top-notch. Try them once and you will see.

I was under the impression that all of the UGL products were using raws from China, is Euro line not? I've always been a big fan of HG gear because I like to know what I'm injecting, I've only dabbled in UGL stuff. My main concern is sterility and having a pure product w/o contaminants which I know can show up in these chinese powders which don't really get tested.

Back