• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Unseen Synthol Freaks! UNBELIEVEABLE!

What about synthol titties, LW? You a fan? :daydream:

noooo way. lol, your mind is as bad as mine... i bet you have googled a lot of things you wish you hadn't too. :coffee:

;)

i find it hard to believe that most of that is even synthol or they are all loaded beyond belief. My buddy uses synthol and his protocol he spends over 300$ a month just to get an inch fully around his arm. His arms are not even close to what those idiots are. The main point to synthol as well is fascia stretching. It allows the fascia to stretch, which in theory will allow the muscle to grow easier. I think most of these guys are pinning fake shit or just oil. To pin real legit synthol that just about EVERY IFBB guy does and get those results would COST a fortune.

Any one that says they would never run synthol i think if put in some of the guys positions would run it. Not the idiots in this video. But say your a national NPC guy going for a pro card and your getting beat EVERY time due to genetics. You just have no peak or no calves. You train them nothing. They are strong, but just dont pop for stage. You have been told this 100 times thats whats holding you back. I think i would take synthol. Guys who dont compete and are just week day gym warriors there just lazy and idiots.

a lot of pro body builders use the stuff. But usually for stuff like one bicep is bigger than the other to look even. these guys have one muscle in mind which makes them look horrible.

i find it hard to believe that most of that is even synthol or they are all loaded beyond belief. My buddy uses synthol and his protocol he spends over 300$ a month just to get an inch fully around his arm. His arms are not even close to what those idiots are. The main point to synthol as well is fascia stretching. It allows the fascia to stretch, which in theory will allow the muscle to grow easier. I think most of these guys are pinning fake shit or just oil. To pin real legit synthol that just about EVERY IFBB guy does and get those results would COST a fortune.

Any one that says they would never run synthol i think if put in some of the guys positions would run it. Not the idiots in this video. But say your a national NPC guy going for a pro card and your getting beat EVERY time due to genetics. You just have no peak or no calves. You train them nothing. They are strong, but just dont pop for stage. You have been told this 100 times thats whats holding you back. I think i would take synthol. Guys who dont compete and are just week day gym warriors there just lazy and idiots.

Hang on here a min.
It's not that all " week day" gym rats that do not compete and don't do drugs are lazy and idiots.
Some people just don't give a shit about doing enough drugs to be able to compete and win a bodybuilding plastic trophy worth 20 bucks.

You think these guys have implants?

Hang on here a min.
It's not that all " week day" gym rats that do not compete and don't do drugs are lazy and idiots.
Some people just don't give a shit about doing enough drugs to be able to compete and win a bodybuilding plastic trophy worth 20 bucks.

I meant that guys that use synthol that dont compete are lazy and idiots... There is no reason to go to that level if you dont compete. I call guys that go to the gym and just fuck around and not take it serious week day gym rats. Guys like Azza i would consider that.

You think these guys have implants?

No i have heard allot of these guys injecting MCT oil... or steril USP oils... The amount of oil thats in their bodys that would cost tens of thousands... Boston has openly stated using synthol and spending 3-400 on his protocol a month. There is VERY little oil in him. If they are using real synthol the cost would be outragous.

IML Gear Cream!
Have a good friend that uses seo's occasionally to break up this fascia tissue. He incorporates a fst7 style of training and the static stretching he does looks like torture. He looks nothing like these guys.. I can tell when he's doing it because he looks super full and slightly smooth. But he only does it for 6 weeks or so. I believe this has made a dramatic effect on his appearance. He is like me he's tall and has a hard time putting on bulk. I won't lie I have seriously considered it. He advises his method is very painful and really the only thing that has stopped me is I can't shoot in my biceps or calves.
I know the stuff can be used in moderation as part of a very specific effort to break up fascia without looking like these dbags. But mentality that more is better is a what gets these guys in trouble.

so synthol works is what your all saying, looking for a source now, I gotta huge

24in arms and 12in forearms is usually a dead give away lol

Back