• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

orbit nutrition

kr97

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
placed an order with these guys like 2 1/2 weeks ago and have yet to hear about my order being sent out.... this is the second order ive placed with these guys and the EXACT same shit has happened.. all the items i ordered were in stock and not on preorder (although the cyano rx is now out of stock, and i know they will use that as an excuse if they ever do reply lmao), on top of all this they never respond to my emails sent to their "customer service"

last order i placed one of the bottles that came was all beaten up and the safety seal wasnt even there (lol? not sure if srs) but i didnt even do anything about it because i knew it would take about 3 years to get anything done with these guys

I dont know if its because im in Canada or because they for some unknown reason hate me, but ive never had worse service in my life. Ive honestly had better customer service from random sellers on ebay lol.... needless to say i will not be recommending nor using these guys again... going to go to my bank soon to see what can be done.

Wow. Sorry you had that experience. Maybe it is due to being in canada idk, but ive ordered dozens of tomes from them and found them to be ine of the fastest and most reliable companies ive used. Maybe someone will help you after reading this.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

start a thread in the orbit nutrition sub forum. Contact the rep

They scammed me out of 4 bottles of test enanthate. Never order again.

Orbit nutrition & Canadians.............

An American Bear And A Canadian Bear Meet Every Year At The Border. The American Bear Is Always Big And Strong And The Canadian Bear Is Scronny And Weak. The Canadian Bear Asked The American Bear How He Gets So Big And Strong And The American Bear Tells Him When He Sees A Human Coming He Hides Behind A Tree And When The Person Passes He Grabs Them, Squeezes The Shit Out Of Them And Them Eats Them. The Canadian Bear Agrees To Try It For The Upcoming Year And They Part Ways To Meet One Year Later. The Next Year Comes And They Meet Again. The American Bear Is Still Big And Strong But The Canadian Bear Is Even Smaller Than Before. The American Bear Said What Happened, The Canadian Bear Said I Did What You Said, when I Saw A Person Coming I Hid Behind A Tree And When They Passed I Grabbed Them Squeezed The Shit Out Of Them And Ate Them. The American Bear Said Then Why Are You So Skinny, and The Canadian Bear Said Have You Ever Seen Whats Left Of A Frenchman After You Squeeze The Shit Out Of Him.......just sayin'

I haven't had anything but good experiences with them. Follow cube's advice and you will be fine. Starting a thread about it in here may subject you to negs.

i haven't had anything but good experiences with them. Follow cube's advice and you will be fine. Starting a thread about it in here may subject you to negs.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ive already made a thread in the orbitnutrition sub forum, no one has even viewed it yet. Sorry about making the thread here, i had no idea there was a sub forum for this kind of thread.

placed an order with these guys like 2 1/2 weeks ago and have yet to hear about my order being sent out.... this is the second order ive placed with these guys and the EXACT same shit has happened.. all the items i ordered were in stock and not on preorder (although the cyano rx is now out of stock, and i know they will use that as an excuse if they ever do reply lmao), on top of all this they never respond to my emails sent to their "customer service"

last order i placed one of the bottles that came was all beaten up and the safety seal wasnt even there (lol? not sure if srs) but i didnt even do anything about it because i knew it would take about 3 years to get anything done with these guys

I dont know if its because im in Canada or because they for some unknown reason hate me, but ive never had worse service in my life. Ive honestly had better customer service from random sellers on ebay lol.... needless to say i will not be recommending nor using these guys again... going to go to my bank soon to see what can be done.

dunno about any of this stuff, but if u got the run around the first time why did u go back for the second?

is this azza? not taking the piss but hes one of 3 clowns around here who never seen to learn....

having said that, hope ur shit get sorted dude

IML Gear Cream!
your a fuckwit Griff, i have never been ripped here,

your a fuckwit Griff, i have never been ripped here,

Dude u need to actually have money to spend, THEN spend some to get ripped off! This usually requires something that most of us call a JOB....GICH!

You do realize Orbit is known for having the best customer service around right? I have ordered 20+ times from them and have never been happier. Bashing a company will get you absolutely nowhere, especially bashing one as reputable as Orbit.

I am sure this will pan out though. I have a feeling there is more to the story (Expecting email too soon, wrong address, or something of the sort).

If this is real send me a pm with your order number.

how do i send a pm lol..??

i dont think im allowed to pm??

Last edited:
got your post count up, I think you need 50 to pm

You do realize Orbit is known for having the best customer service around right? I have ordered 20+ times from them and have never been happier. Bashing a company will get you absolutely nowhere, especially bashing one as reputable as Orbit.

I am sure this will pan out though. I have a feeling there is more to the story (Expecting email too soon, wrong address, or something of the sort).
Im honestly not trying to "bash" anyone man, even tho thats how it appears right now lol. Everything i mentioned actually happened and im not exaggerating anything.
If there was some sort of problem with the orders i placed they didnt let me know.

IML Gear Cream!
I ordered from orbit great service.

i never ordered from orbit..never order again

Back