• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Guy to forum

jrinva

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys,

Just want join the community, and learn as much as I can. I have been reading about cycles as much as possible. Just want to get some input on a few things.

I finished my first cycle a few weeks ago. I kind of winged it but I know better know. First off my stats are Age 27 Height 6'0 Weight 159 after cycle 137 before Body fat not sure can't be to high. I have worked out off and on since I was 18. I worked out non stop from 18 to 23 at which point I weighed around 170. Had some job changes and additions to the familythat took up my workout time. So for the past few years I hit the gym when time allows. Well I started seriously working out about a year ago. Gains were ok but taking forever to get back to where I was. So I took a shortcut and here I am. First cycle was 100mg test prop eod for 8 weeks and 3 weeks of nolva. Got some fake test e and masteron that I was going to mix in. But thats why I only went 8 weeks.

My question is I'm getting gear ready for my 2nd cycle, what would you suggest I add or change? I Should have 30ml cyp 200mg/cc and Nolva but that's all I got so far. Not trying to cut up to much or lose weight. I also don't want water weight or bloat. My plan is to taper my cycle up then back down by week 12, 600mg aweek at most right in the middle of my cycle.

Thanks for any input. Feel free to flame me for my ignorance on anything.

If all you want is a pyramid cycle then here you go...weeks 1-2 200mg per week broken into two shots per week ie, if your 1cc = 200mg then pin .5cc mon then .5cc thurs(or which ever two split days are better for you) /weeks 3-4 400mg per week split twice /weeks 5-7 600mg per week split twice /weeks 8-9 400mg per week split twice /weeks 10-12 200mg per week split twice. This is for the cyp you have. I personally think the doses are a tad low, but good for you to put a ceiling on your cycle to see how your body responds to that dosage. Sometimes more is not always better. People respond differently to different doses. What may do wonders for you at 600mgs won't do a thing for me. Either way, good luck with the cycle.

Thanks for the input. I have been looking at adding primo or tren a. Haven't decided yet.

If all you want is a pyramid cycle then here you go...weeks 1-2 200mg per week broken into two shots per week ie, if your 1cc = 200mg then pin .5cc mon then .5cc thurs(or which ever two split days are better for you) /weeks 3-4 400mg per week split twice /weeks 5-7 600mg per week split twice /weeks 8-9 400mg per week split twice /weeks 10-12 200mg per week split twice. This is for the cyp you have. I personally think the doses are a tad low, but good for you to put a ceiling on your cycle to see how your body responds to that dosage. Sometimes more is not always better. People respond differently to different doses. What may do wonders for you at 600mgs won't do a thing for me. Either way, good luck with the cycle.

I'm not so sure I agree with this. Seems the first couple weeks are only a waste at that dosage imo

To the op use the KIS principle ( Keep it simple)

1-12 test cup 500-600mg/wk

And consider adding in a kick start oral, or back end oral, or both or none at all, as test alone will still yield nice results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

What is your reasoning behind the tapering of test? There is no benefit to that. I can only see a bunch of negatives.

Just seemed like it would be a drastic change going into pct. Getting the most out of each week sounds better though.

you said you dont want to cut, so first make sure all your gear is legit and not fake like you said your other shit was.. id go buy some deca and dbol to add with your cyp and nolva, run the cyp at 500mg a week and the deca at 500mg a week for starters and run the dbol at 30-40mg a day for 4-5 weeks. these 3 compounds should defiantly yield great results as long as your diet is on point, you train your ass off, and get good rest.. this would be a perfect 2nd cycle for you

Been trying to get some deca from my buddy. He has 20ml of deca. I'm not sure if thay would be enough. I tried dbol on the first cycle and i felt tired all the time. Might give it another go.

I'm not so sure I agree with this. Seems the first couple weeks are only a waste at that dosage imo

To the op use the KIS principle ( Keep it simple)

1-12 test cup 500-600mg/wk

And consider adding in a kick start oral, or back end oral, or both or none at all, as test alone will still yield nice results.

^I only gave this to him as this is a tapering type cycle he wanted. Would I do a pyramid cycle? No, but to each his own. I was just trying to give him an idea of what it looked like. He can adjust fire how he sees fit. As for doses...I already stated that those would be way to low for me. Everyone is different in what they want to accomplish in a cycle(or cycle layout). Either way..either cycle would work.

IML Gear Cream!
Been trying to get some deca from my buddy. He has 20ml of deca. I'm not sure if thay would be enough. I tried dbol on the first cycle and i felt tired all the time. Might give it another go.

it all depends how much deca you pin every week.. being a long ester it shud be ran 10-14 weeks some guys run it longer up to 16 weeks.. you deff shud run an oral for kickstarting get the dbol from a diff source if you said the last batch was no good..get enough to run first 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks of your cycle. as long as you do everything right you will gain a significant amount of weight... also running deca you shud be taking aromasin for the deca and proviron for your sex drive otherwise you wont be fucking your girl for 10weeks, good old deca dick as long as u have sumthing for your libido you will be g2g

What ever you do don't get liquid cabre, it's very unstable and tastes like SHIT

it all depends how much deca you pin every week.. being a long ester it shud be ran 10-14 weeks some guys run it longer up to 16 weeks.. you deff shud run an oral for kickstarting get the dbol from a diff source if you said the last batch was no good..get enough to run first 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks of your cycle. as long as you do everything right you will gain a significant amount of weight... also running deca you shud be taking aromasin for the deca and proviron for your sex drive otherwise you wont be fucking your girl for 10weeks, good old deca dick as long as u have sumthing for your libido you will be g2g

Also proviron helps with dht.

This really depends on each individual person. Everyone is different some people need more some people need less. What you have to do is monitor your results for each week and see how you are progressing are you getting better pumps did you increase muscle size etc. See how your doing each week and go from there.

This really depends on each individual person. Everyone is different some people need more some people need less. What you have to do is monitor your results for each week and see how you are progressing are you getting better pumps did you increase muscle size etc. See how your doing each week and go from there.

My only issue with that is deca takes so damn long, that's why I kick start it with NPP

Back