• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Check Out This Horrifying Brazilian Testicle Mascot

Bowden

Elite Member
Reaction score
Volunteer Moderators of the world unite, you have
IML Gear Cream!
WTF?

Check Out This Horrifying Brazilian Testicle Mascot

Max Rivlin-Nadler
5/04/13 10:49am

k-bigpic.jpg

Buried in the photo gallery of a recent event attended by the Associa??o de Assist?ncia ?s Pessoas com C?ncer, a Brazilian non-profit that helps people with cancer, is a photo of its horrifying mascot.
The mascot, we are told, goes by the "Mr. Balls," and he works to raise awareness about testicular cancer. According to the AAPC website and courtesy of some Google-translating, "Both children and adults loved taking pictures with the mascot , a friendly snowman in the shape of testicle."
Is it the pubic hair that is so off-putting or the buckteeth? Definitely the buckteeth. Or maybe it's the bowl-cut. God, he (it?) is disturbing. Here's a photo of Mr. Balls and a child:

ku-xlarge.jpg

And below is a photo of Mr. Balls out and about:
ku-xlarge.jpg

Braziiiiiiiiiiil.

k-bigpic.jpg

********** The chick with the shades could handle my 'nut-sack' anytime ************

k-bigpic.jpg

lol they put a hat on it....

Oh shit..that is so weird....LOL. I got so focused on the chick with the white top and sunglasses on the right that I missed the giant nutsack at first.

does he do birthday parties?

I think the mexy on the left lifts

Back