• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bill Maher: This country is becoming a police state, it is very troubling to me

He's only just now noticing?

Yeah, he's a bit on the late freight here.

When a bunch of people gather, within their right mind you. And they're protesting that their government is committing crimes and breaks the law repeatedly in favor of the wealthy, and those very same people, kids and all get thumped and maced to quell the protest for those very same wealthy people.

Yep, that's a police state.

Yeah, he's a bit on the late freight here.

When a bunch of people gather, within their right mind you. And they're protesting that their government is committing crimes and breaks the law repeatedly in favor of the wealthy, and those very same people, kids and all get thumped and maced to quell the protest for those very same wealthy people.

Yep, that's a police state.

Yup, that is what we r now, and most of our constitutional rights have been taken away from us in the name of "terrorists", and the general public buys that shit! Lol

Yup, that is what we r now, and most of our constitutional rights have been taken away from us in the name of "terrorists", and the general public buys that shit! Lol

They don't just buy into it, they welcome it.

I was going through an old box in storage from stuff when I was a little kid and found a whole bunch of MAD magazines, etc. in there. I had forgotten just how political that magazine was.

This is the cover and rear fold-up from Issue 142 from April 1971.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 16
Where Im from the fuckin police are doing there jobs! They got fucking gang bangers on the hood going through them! Getting guns off the street! All these liberal fucks complaining about a police state have never been stopped by the police and Im not talkin about a traffic ticket. Police state?? Every fucking police department has been cut in this nation since Obama took office. Do more with less is this administations idea. If your a shithead/gangbanger with a rap sheet and are mad cause you constantly are getting stopped, deal with it! The police know who the bad guys are! These liberal complaining dont know what getting stopped by the police is! They are angry about getting a traffic ticket! All the police haters GFY!

Where Im from the fuckin police are doing there jobs! They got fucking gang bangers on the hood going through them! Getting guns off the street! All these liberal fucks complaining about a police state have never been stopped by the police and Im not talkin about a traffic ticket. Police state?? Every fucking police department has been cut in this nation since Obama took office. Do more with less is this administations idea. If your a shithead/gangbanger with a rap sheet and are mad cause you constantly are getting stopped, deal with it! The police know who the bad guys are! These liberal complaining dont know what getting stopped by the police is! They are angry about getting a traffic ticket! All the police haters GFY!

How's that murder rate in Chicago? "Liberals" aren't complaining about a police state. I'm thinking you're behind the curve with what is being discussed.

Um yeah they are! Liberals are turning this country into a police state! Maher crying about shots being fired at a fucking terrorist?? Do you think terrorists give up info for a hot dog and a coke? The other lib at the table crying about NYPD stop and frisk on brown and black people? Liberal society cried about waterboarding to get info. Society wants police to be reactive now days and not proactive because it offends people! The murder rate in Chicago is skyrocketing because liberals have caused the police to be timid and reactive now through lawyers representing bad guys/ lawsuits. Where else can dude pull a gun on the police, get shot then after have his family sue only to make millions. Police state happens on a reactive stage. Something happens, police advertise force for the media to make it look like shit is getting done all the while being reactive. And also they talk about cameras in London etc. Once again supporting a reactive police force. Do something first then we will catch you later,instead of catching dude with a bomb or gun before it happens! So if you think about it Liberals really support big brother watching constantly, all the while complaining about it! You cant have it both ways!

IML Gear Cream!

No one is talking about the police pulling over a gang banger dude. It's the government saying we can look at your emails without a warrant. It's the government trying to disarm law abiding citizens in order to "protect" the citizens. The media being censored with writing negatives about the government. Being able to declare a citizen a terrorist and hold them indefinitely without charging them, or holding a trial. Should I go on? wake up.

Its all the same shit! Your concerned about police reading your emails without a warrant?? Im not! Im not doing anything shady! So let them find out I bought tickets to a ballgame or bought my wife flowers. Police arent reading your emails dude! They are reading the guy who bought 10 pounds of Explosives or the guy surfing the internet on how to make a bomb! They dont care about you buying an Abercrombie Fitch shirt or wanting your gf back! Wake up!

As far as the 2nd Ammendment. Once again its the Liberal politicians focusing on gun control issues to act like they are doing something and using the media to do so. They know if they would focus on taking guns away from bad guys or the mentals it would offend people. The same people will cry about why so many brown and black people are incarcerated, getting locked up for guns, which they complain now about. So they focus on the easier issue of gun control. They need to focus on keeping the bad guys with guns locked up. I support the honest citizen having a gun!

Last edited:
Its all the same shit! Your concerned about police reading your emails without a warrant?? Im not! Im not doing anything shady! So let them find out I bought tickets to a ballgame or bought my wife flowers. Police arent reading your emails dude! They are reading the guy who bought 10 pounds of Explosives or the guy surfing the internet on how to make a bomb! They dont care about you buying an Abercrombie Fitch shirt or wanting your gf back! Wake up!

You are one of the things that's wrong with this country.

Maybe if they would have looked at the Boston bomber emails without a warrant, they could have caught him before the bombing! But then you would cry about it being unjust!

That's really not the point. Okay, you & I both, and the rest of the guys here aren't doing anything shady either, we're saying do not lump everyone together! I've been pulled over or stopped just because I fit the discription, and thats just plain wrong! Cause everyone fits the discription, unless you don't have 2 arms, 2 legs a head and 2 feet.

Terrorism or any other ism is not going to be the downfall of this once great nation, it will be apathy!

Just let the gov. do whatever they desire, they will never try to take advantage or do what governments have done throughout the ages.

Naw, never base your thoughts according to past history- as this is never a good idea ?

The last 13 years have just been a dream, I guess.

Maybe if they would have looked at the Boston bomber emails without a warrant, they could have caught him before the bombing! But then you would cry about it being unjust!
you are hopeless.

Maybe if they lock us all up, we'll be safer.

they should give us all pills so we will be compliant and follow the path that they set for us. yeah, that will be good

That's really not the point. Okay, you & I both, and the rest of the guys here aren't doing anything shady either, we're saying do not lump everyone together! I've been pulled over or stopped just because I fit the discription, and thats just plain wrong! Cause everyone fits the discription, unless you don't have 2 arms, 2 legs a head and 2 feet.

I don't know man. If you're two feet, you're not going to fit the description. :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
If im not mistaken, the law allows police to stop/pull over someone who fits the description of someone involved in a crime. So its not unreasonable for someone to get pulled over for fitting the description. The courts have ruled that legal. When you are pulled over ask why you were and actually listen to the cops explanation instead of being offended off the bat. I get stopped too. I dont take it personal

Obeying the law has always worked out for me. If you dont like to obey the law, move to another country and let me know how it works out for you! In matters of national security I believe in do what you have to do. If they want to look at my emails, go ahead! If they want to scan my body at the airport, have at it! If your inquiring about being al quieda and thinking of joining, Im sorry your door should be kicked in and you should be questioned!

Obeying the law has always worked out for me. If you dont like to obey the law, move to another country and let me know how it works out for you! In matters of national security I believe in do what you have to do. If they want to look at my emails, go ahead! If they want to scan my body at the airport, have at it! If your inquiring about being al quieda and thinking of joining, Im sorry your door should be kicked in and you should be questioned!
No dude, that's not how it is. there should be no laws for how someone thinks regardless of how extreme their views. That's why it's ok to be KKK. We protect the minority views. it's when those view become actions which are dangerous to a free society that it becomes against the law. What happens if a law is passed tomorrow that says your church is illegal, and the government can confiscate your property because your religious views are no longer considered PC? dude, you obviously aren't thinking long term. The rule of law is important here, and many of the things we hold dear in the bill of rights are getting eroded away.

Right... Giving up the freedoms that helped to make this country great will show those dirty terrorists who are trying to destroy our way of life...

No one is talking about the police pulling over a gang banger dude. It's the government saying we can look at your emails without a warrant. It's the government trying to disarm law abiding citizens in order to "protect" the citizens. The media being censored with writing negatives about the government. Being able to declare a citizen a terrorist and hold them indefinitely without charging them, or holding a trial. Should I go on? wake up.

you're absolutely correct, and I have been posting about this government corruption for several years, according to you a Republican president is going to come in and fix/change it all! :roflmao:

but I am glad to see you might be coming to your senses and realizing the ENTIRE government is corrupt beyond repair and it is ALL politicians, we need a revolution to change this shit.

that is fine if you don't care about your rights and freedom, but most of us do care about it.

you're absolutely correct, and I have been posting about this government corruption for several years, according to you a Republican president is going to come in and fix/change it all! :roflmao:

but I am glad to see you might be coming to your senses and realizing the ENTIRE government is corrupt beyond repair and it is ALL politicians, we need a revolution to change this shit.

I'm sorry, when did I say a Republican president is going to come in and fix it, or change it all? I simply believe that either McCain, or Romney would have done better than Obama, or maybe a better way to put it is less damage.

I will say that over the last couple years i've started to hate McCain, and what he has done. Not as bad as Obama, but that might be that Obama has more influence as a president than McCain has as a senator. Either way Obama might be the anti-Christ, and we should be prepared for that.

Back