• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Announcing Contest Winners! Congratulations!

heavylifting1

Uncle Z Representative
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Congratulations to our contest winners!

Ok everyone ReadyFW and Bigmuffin are the winners here! Bigmuffin gets first place and ReadyFW gets second place! Z and us picked these 2 members! I sent you guys a private message notifying you, so please check your inbox!

Remember

Please include shipping in credit received!

1ST PLACE: -Bigmuffin 200$ CREDIT AT THE SITE - ONLY INTERNATIONAL EURO-PHARMACIES LINE

2ND PLACE: - ReadyFW 100$ CREDIT AT THE SITE - ONLY INTERNATIONAL EURO-PHARMACIES LINE

Congrats to both winners :winkfinger:!! Enjoy the quality gear -OD

Congrats

Congratulations to our contest winners!

Ok everyone ReadyFW and Bigmuffin are the winners here! Bigmuffin gets first place and ReadyFW gets second place! Z and us picked these 2 members! I sent you guys a private message notifying you, so please check your inbox!

Remember

Please include shipping in credit received!

1ST PLACE: -Bigmuffin 200$ CREDIT AT THE SITE - ONLY INTERNATIONAL EURO-PHARMACIES LINE

2ND PLACE: - ReadyFW 100$ CREDIT AT THE SITE - ONLY INTERNATIONAL EURO-PHARMACIES LINE

TO THE WINNERS!

Do not forget to send a PM to Heavylifting1 with all of your information and your order. Visit UncleZ.net and pick out products form our high quality selection within your winning price range. Shipping is on us for contests! Good luck and be sure to post up the touchdowns when they get to you!

I already sent them private messages congratulating them with instructions robbiek. Thank you brother!

TO THE WINNERS!

Do not forget to send a PM to Heavylifting1 with all of your information and your order. Visit UncleZ.net and pick out products form our high quality selection within your winning price range. Shipping is on us for contests! Good luck and be sure to post up the touchdowns when they get to you!

Back