• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lets talk about front loading. To front load or not ?

Keyser Soze

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi to you all and please not start heating on me now. Thats not why im starting this thread. Thanks !!

I have been using gear for many years on and off. But now days you read all over internet how to do things. I think its good and bad in many ways. Lets talk about front loading. I have done it with Eq and test many times. But i feel nothing from doing it. So why even think about it if i not see or feel anything from it ?

And to you guys who are going to tell me that the gear start to work faster from doing it. Please is it realy that important ? Why not just go for suspencion or prop if its that important ?

Guys please tell me about your experience from doing it. And not tell me what you have been reading on the internet. If i have to do my blood work to see the results than it can be the same. Do you feel anything from doing it ? What about results and gains ?

Know many guys doing it or at least say them are. But hey do you REALLY ? And is it that effective to you ? To me it makes no sense to front load 3g test and after drop it back down to 1,5g. My body will probably not understand anything. And the test will probably be less effective. Go to the club and pop 2 xtc tablets and 2-3 houres after you pop 1 more. Than you wont feel much from the last pill alone. To me there make no sense to front load. And i think its just rubish. Lets make this a long thread with many inputs. And please not heate on me i just want others to see and know whats going on. Thanks !!

ive never front loaded, but I pin my long esters ED (slin pin).. this raises levels faster and keeps them more stable..

ive never front loaded, but I pin my long esters ED (slin pin).. this raises levels faster and keeps them more stable..

You can do that because you are an experienced user my friend. This way you will get more stable blood levels. But not all guys can do that :)

Thanks for your input !!

I dont think front loading usually makes much of a difference. But I will say pin eod or ed works best for me. The more my levels are stable the better results and less sides I encounter. idk i just dont think it does much as far as kick starting a cycle.

I dont think front loading usually makes much of a difference. But I will say pin eod or ed works best for me. The more my levels are stable the better results and less sides I encounter. idk i just dont think it does much as far as kick starting a cycle.

To front load and kick start are 2 different things in my opinion. I would kick start a cycle with drols,dbol or prop forex. And when the long esters starts to kick in. I will stop the orals or prop and just blast my way thrugh the cycle with what ever i was on.

I have noticed you have brought up some interesting topics, thanks. I have also wondered if front loading makes a difference or not? I heard many years ago from some pros that frontloading is good for long esters, so i took there advice and frontload with Equipoise only. I can tell you from my personal experiences with front loading Equipose it seems to be more effective quicker at least for me anyways.

What was your weekly dose of eq and what dose did you front load with and for how many weeks?

What was your weekly dose of eq and what dose did you front load with and for how many weeks?
Weekly dose of 1 gram of EQ these days and i just jump right into it from the week 1, doing 1 gram. I always plan on running Eq for 16 weeks. My last run was only a 12 weeker and really enjoyed it. I am currently using GP Eq included for my Summer cutter and so far so good. Frontloaded it from the gate @1 gram.

Last edited:
somethings take longer to build up in your system, so if you are talking about taking 2 com pounds and want the synegistic affect of them working together than you would essentialy start with the slower compound first and give it time to build up in your body. just because you dont feel anything doesnt mean its not there. for instance you may not feel shutdown, but would that mean its ok not to pct

IML Gear Cream!
I have noticed you have brought up some interesting topics, thanks. I have also wondered if front loading makes a difference or not? I heard many years ago from some pros that frontloading is good for long esters, so i took there advice and frontload with Equipoise only. I can tell you from my personal experiences with front loading Equipose it seems to be more effective quicker at least for me anyways.

Then you know this from your own experience. And if it works for you i would keep doing it. I have only 3 cycles with eq under my belt. And them all are negative. I really not like eq im more a deca guy :)

If i did see or feel anything from front loading i would keep doing it. But for me it does nothing. But funny to see it works for you guys !!

Weekly dose of 1 gram of EQ these days and i just jump right into it from the week 1, doing 1 gram. I always plan on running Eq for 16 weeks. My last run was only a 12 weeker and really enjoyed it. I am currently using GP Eq included for my Summer cutter and so far so good. Frontloaded it from the gate @1 gram.

Do you cycle on 500mg aw and front load 1000 ?

Then you know this from your own experience. And if it works for you i would keep doing it. I have only 3 cycles with eq under my belt. And them all are negative. I really not like eq im more a deca guy :)

If i did see or feel anything from front loading i would keep doing it. But for me it does nothing. But funny to see it works for you guys !!

Deca and EQ are not comparible IMO. EQ is a lot drier and less sides, I think you get more quality gains from EQ, but need to run it at a higher dose for longer.

I dont think I really noticed it until week8-9 and was running it at 800mg week. But the gains and vascularity were great.

Back to front loading . . . I never noticed the difference so dont bother

I accidentally front loaded by thinking I would run my test at 800 pw. Started to realize there was no way I could cut on that much. Reduced to 600 pw , and started going the right way. Reduced to 400 pw, and really started to feel the Mast. A few weeks later bam the cut happened. I'm not gonna say front loading was good or bad, only what your goals are ? I don't just because of receptor saturation, and homeostasis . Back loading when gains slow down makes more sense to me IMHO.

Front Loading does work, i believe it is a necessity when trying to get the most out of Cycle.. everything in this world boils down to mathematics.. it's what everything is consists of.. now, let's examine front-loading a lil bit more.. when dealing with Enanthate for instance I believe it is Good for the first 3 weeks to double dose:

I.E.- 500mgs EW for 16 wks
wk 1-3 = 500mgs @ twice per week @ every 3.5 days
wk 4 = 375mgs @ twice per week @ every 3.5 days
wk 5-16 = 250mgs @ twice per week @ every 3.5 days

Frontloading is even a good thing with short esters like Prop..

Test Prop @ 525mgs EW aka 75mgs ED or 150mgs EOD @ 12wks

Days 1-10 = 150mgs ED or 300mgs EOD
Days 11-14 = 100mgs ED or 200mgs EOD
Wks 3-12 = 75mgs ED or 50mgs EOD

This of course just covers two test esters.. things with other esters can be examined and mathematically configured to get the most out of getting your blood levels up to par the quickest you can... Acetate esters are a daily thing but with Tren you have to be careful if it's your first go around I wouldn't even bother... NPP (PhenylProp) = Frontloading at double dose for 2wks instead of just 10days like i outlined with regular Prop. And Cypionate is double dose for 4wks instead of 3wks like with Enanthate. And so on and so on and so on .... :)

I think front loading is more of a mental thing. Some think it will make it kick in faster or stronger. Just has never been the case for me.

I think front loading is more of a mental thing. Some think it will make it kick in faster or stronger. Just has never been the case for me.

I agree and think its just bunk.

Front Loading does work, i believe it is a necessity when trying to get the most out of Cycle.. everything in this world boils down to mathematics.. it's what everything is consists of.. now, let's examine front-loading a lil bit more.. when dealing with Enanthate for instance I believe it is Good for the first 3 weeks to double dose:

I.E.- 500mgs EW for 16 wks
wk 1-3 = 500mgs @ twice per week @ every 3.5 days
wk 4 = 375mgs @ twice per week @ every 3.5 days
wk 5-16 = 250mgs @ twice per week @ every 3.5 days

Frontloading is even a good thing with short esters like Prop..

Test Prop @ 525mgs EW aka 75mgs ED or 150mgs EOD @ 12wks

Days 1-10 = 150mgs ED or 300mgs EOD
Days 11-14 = 100mgs ED or 200mgs EOD
Wks 3-12 = 75mgs ED or 50mgs EOD

This of course just covers two test esters.. things with other esters can be examined and mathematically configured to get the most out of getting your blood levels up to par the quickest you can... Acetate esters are a daily thing but with Tren you have to be careful if it's your first go around I wouldn't even bother... NPP (PhenylProp) = Frontloading at double dose for 2wks instead of just 10days like i outlined with regular Prop. And Cypionate is double dose for 4wks instead of 3wks like with Enanthate. And so on and so on and so on .... :)

Where did you find this readings ? Not pointing you out bro just saying. If you talk from your own experience ok. But not copy and past me in my face and say whats good or bad. And whats the results compared to not front loading for 3-4 weeks ?? Laughing when reading this.

Back