• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What a fuckin faggot....

Renaissance Man

Poor boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Azza...

That is all.

Pretty compelling argument, although I'm going to suspend judgement till the defense offers a counter argument. I'm certain it's going to be riveting.

I would like to see the proof i take it up the undercarriage. I take it his thread is in my reply to him being a vegan cunt, guess my part was right. I wont be trolling hard on him, i mean for a so called guru vegan all his stuff comes out of a fucking bag for fucks sake. I rest my case, if its not grown above ground all has a smile then forget it.

is Rolf Harris a pedo ?

13.jpg

!!!Happy B-Day Azza !!!

is Rolf Harris a pedo ?

Innocent to proven guilty, accusations have came up decades after the fact. He has a wobble board so anything is possible, but he is very likeable.

Innocent to proven guilty, accusations have came up decades after the fact. He has a wobble board so anything is possible, but he is very likeable.

you really hate it when they attack one of ur own huh?

your on ignore, i think you said "Tie me anus down Rolf, Tie me anus down, if you cant tie me down just fuck me on the ground, Tie me anus down Rolf"

^retard keeps replying while saying im on ignore :roflmao:

not sure what you wrote there, prolly something about spending your 40th by yourself, couldn?t pull a root on Oxford street or something like that.

your on ignore, i think you said "Tie me anus down Rolf, Tie me anus down, if you cant tie me down just fuck me on the ground, Tie me anus down Rolf"

Azza, just the fact that you know that song kinda validates what they were saying. Just sayin'.

Was there ever a time when Azza had positive rep points?

yes there was and the points can come back.

Was there ever a time when Azza had positive rep points?

azza used to insult and laugh at people in the red............

Have you done a shit yet in the Captn?s turd thread.

stop worrying about shitting and goto the fucken gym and actually work out!

IML Gear Cream!
fuckup miserable vegan

I would like to see the proof i take it up the undercarriage. I take it his thread is in my reply to him being a vegan cunt, guess my part was right. I wont be trolling hard on him, i mean for a so called guru vegan all his stuff comes out of a fucking bag for fucks sake. I rest my case, if its not grown above ground all has a smile then forget it.
The fact that you called it an undercarriage makes you gay. I guess you are what you eat... a meat sucker.

The fact that you called it an undercarriage makes you gay. I guess you are what you eat... a meat sucker.

i dont know you or care to, cry me a river bitch, i have heard about how you marines get lonely and circle jerk

Back