• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Synaptec labs

slam104

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone try this lab? if so, please provide feedback.

I'm running some of the test cyp now. Will let you know how it goes.

I'm running some of the test cyp now. Will let you know how it goes.

Please do Brother !!!

i already know :)
but how's the PIP, and what's your dose?

OP- Synaptec is G2G man.... Halo, the Blends, Test C, NPP all get my vote !!!

Synaptec tren e is gtg brother.

Well first pin was 2cc of test cyp 200mg/ml. The pip wasn't to bad. After 3 days I have to say it is g2g. It will take awhile to really tell but the pumps are there already.

Thanks guys....I was thinking about trying their test prop/mast/npp blend (I think its called blend 7), just a bit concerned about if theres any PIP.

Thanks guys....I was thinking about trying their test prop/mast/npp blend (I think its called blend 7), just a bit concerned about if theres any PIP.

It is blend #7 :)
Almost zero pip brother, used it late last year and was very happy with results.

I'm thinking the same blend for me. Prop, Mast and Npp... Those are like my top 3... No, they are my top 3. An all-in-one combo like that is a winner in my book. This actual mix of these different compounds makes it an awesome lean gainer. Plus with the Npp those joints will feel like they've got warm butter in em.

Any updates on this lab? Their site is down and I'm looking at their mast. Any positive experiences with their mast prop?

has anyone ever gotten bloods done while on Synaptec-Labs?
i have 5 bottles of their mix 7 that i am excited for!

Hey guys, Synaptec Labs kick ass. I'm not just saying that because I rep for GR but what's in the Mix # 7 are my favorite 3 aas's. Test P, Mast P and Npp. It's litteraly the perfect mix for cutting, gaining lean mass or anything. I've never done bloods on there products but they work. I'd only do them if I was having any doubts. My repputation over on ASF speaks for it's self when I say this. I did have a small log over there explaining why I love it so much.

yes i seen the log i am excited to run this blend my next cycle...i love prop and npp will be awesome to add mast prop in there next time!
thanks for the info man

No problem man, please let us know how you like.

this blend gives me some pretty bad pip...little knots where ever i pin for a few days...this is heating it up before i pin, pinning with 25g nice and slow, applying a heating pad later nothing is working

Back