• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dieseljimmy Gears abuse log

IML Gear Cream!
Its ok to fuck her for log purposes.................in fact ive heard there is a 90$ fine for not nailing that strange.........

today is off... but I wanted to share one of my great loves. sports bras. LW inspired.
sports-bras-163.jpg

sports-bras-133.jpg

sports-bras-123.jpg

today is off... but I wanted to share one of my great loves. sports bras. LW inspired.
sports-bras-163.jpg

sports-bras-133.jpg

sports-bras-123.jpg

Your wife is hot I'd hit that. When are you going out of town next? I'll need to book a flight.

Very nice Jimmy, didnt know you had it like that. You must have a bunch of money to pull something like that.

sports-bras-163.jpg

sports-bras-133.jpg

sports-bras-123.jpg

Your wife is hot I'd hit that. When are you going out of town next? I'll need to book a flight.

unfortunately not my wife... my wife is hot but she is prude as fuck with the camera. maybe rightfully so knowing me. her sister on the other hand is a little more easy with the camera... not that I know from experience. :winkfinger:

and I finally shrunk down my new tattoo photo. cover up of some late 90s tribal shit

Attachments

• IMG_10022.jpg
    IMG_10022.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 55
and I finally shrunk down my new tattoo photo. cover up of some late 90s tribal shit

Im seeing a lot of shitty neck tats on young fellas . . and some chicks too. Way to label yourself like a low-life crim :lol:

Back day
Pull ups- body weight didnt count x2, body weight+45 pounds (about 290 total) for 12,10,9. Two more body weight sets to 14 and 12

Bd bent over rows- run the rack and back, really fast pace...60x12, 80x12, 100x12,120x12,
(really fast on the way down),90 to fail(9), 60 to fail(7),30 to fail(10). Whole thing twice

fixed tbar neutral grip 3 plates for 12 x2. Really tried to contract hard. First 5 reps where really good squeeze, then just kinda pumped through 7 more.

Hammer smith cable low rows 80 x8... Really patient sets. I knew my back wasnt pulling anymore.

Incline db curls 35 for 12 x2
cable curls with lat bar... Wide grip 60 for 16x2
preacher plate loaded one plate both arms for 16, then left arm for 8 x2. Really focusing on the top of the curl. Watching little viens coming through. I have been trying to get just a little more work on my left arm with any arm work.

Lower back machine 100 for 20x5

another good workout... Ate a lot throughout the today. Drank a lot of water, cooler was empty by 2pm. I love just finishing the cooler. If I can do it before 4, I know I ate enough. Was able to achieve a really mental satisfying pump. 75 mg of dbol. 25 mg dumped into two scoops white flood and two apples. I don't know if its mental but a piece of fruit with my preworkout drink seems to make a difference.

Made a new playlist on spotify and it hit the spot. If you cats like pandora, get spotify and pay the monthly fee. From a ex pandora fanboy spotify is really good.

How's the MTR treating you?

IML Gear Cream!
How's the MTR treating you?

I decided to push it back a few weeks... Figured I would give myself a few weeks of dbol first. Just to give me some beef to mess with. I'm going to start the mtr in a few weeks.

Shoulders

standing barbell military press- 135x12, 185x12, 225x 10(first 6 legit, last four had some body English) 225x12( first 6 legit, last 6 had some body English, last two had big body English

barbell shrugs 225 for 12 twice(long squeeze at top) 315x 10 twice, preformed in a standard motion.

superset rope cable upright rows 80x12, bus drivers with 45x12- four sets

Lateral raises 25x 16 four sets

cable hammer strength military press 100x 16 two sets.

i go on the cable low rows station with dual pulleys(one for each hand) I put it on ten pounds and do like a reverse fly for my rear delts 10x20 for two sets.

15 min on a bike to creep on some alright ass.

Another very effective workout. Had a hard time getting my shirt off cause my delts where really cramping up. Success

Example of diet...today
7 am
2 scoop Syntha 6 with half a cup of oats in 1 percent milk
Bowl of crispix
9 am
everything bAgel chive cream cheese Virginia ham
Small tupper of cut Pineapple
noon
2 broiled chx breast, half cup wild grain rice, cup+ green beans
2 pm
apple
Protein bar 15 gram
330 pm
left my cc at sushi place the other day. I went and picked it up... And got four pieces of alb tuna sashimi. Soy sauce
430 pm train
530 pm
1 scoop hydro whey in 1 percent milk
7 pm
4 smaller tilapia filets(probably 4 oz each)boiled Brox, little tartar sauce.
10 pm
Maybe two cups left over spaghetti and a big meatball.
11 pm
2 scoops Syntha 6 in one percent milk

3 liters of water down before I was home at 530. After that unknown but at least another liter

Im gonna get laid tonight for jimmy. Want me do anything special?

Pearl necklace please. If its me and god knows its not. It would be a three pearl necklace. My loads are far from impressive. Seriously I bet I'm under 3 cc's. maybe the two a day LHJO for the last... Hmm TWENTY FUCKING years has something to do with it.

Pearl necklace please. If its me and god knows its not. It would be a three pearl necklace. My loads are far from impressive. Seriously I bet I'm under 3 cc's. maybe the two a day LHJO for the last... Hmm TWENTY FUCKING years has something to do with it.

I literally cant have sex for a week if i want to shoot a halfway decent load. We had sex 4 times over the weekend and by the 4th time almost nothing came out. Clomid helps with loads. Facials are better than pearl necklaces.

Sub week of cycle completed 750 test e and 75 mg dbol a day.

tomorrow starts omnadrens. Going to run 1250mg/week for two weeks with 75 mg dbol.

In three weeks I start with my original plan of
1000 mg omnadren
700 mg mast prop
250 mg deca
1 to 1.5 mg of mtr

lols. I think you could take samuel jackson. Jis sayin

Should have done legs yesterday but my knee has been a little sore... So in pushin in back

first real day of cycle was yesterday. Cracked my first PSL omnadren. Very color very thick. Super smooth. Zero pip. I guess with the ugls I don't complain about pip, but after feeling the difference, maybe I will start being a pussy about it.

chest day
decline barbell 225x20, 315x16, 365x12, 365x12, 315x 10, 225x 18
incline dumbell pause rest sets 120x13+4+2, 90x16+3+1
Superset cable cross/push-ups 40x14/25, 30x18/25, 30x16/20
life fitness cable bench press machine. 5 count on the way down with 150 pounds x10,two sets.

French press with rope 70x10 two sets
incline skull crushers. 5 count on the way down with 95 on Ez curl two ssetae

Machine ab work. But I saw a young lady doing the hip abductor machine while I was doing my abs and I saw her panties. I lost count of what I was doing and I didn't want to move positions incase her panties exposed them selfs to me again... So I just did one really long maybe 120-150 rep set on the ab machine with the roller across your chest.

Glad to hear the PSL omnadren was as good as you thought. I am looking forward to seeing your progress.

Hopefully I will get mine first part of this week. I am thinking about doing a log on my first cycle. Just a little camera shy since I look like skeletor from the Masters of the Universe. Lol

I guess we all had to start somewhere. Here is my starting pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 16
Done and done.

I hate being that guy. But years of gym going has made me a very sharp creeper. but if you get a peak or even a close almost peak, you can't leave your position... You got to look at least one more time. It's really pretty embarrassing that I have that little self control...

Back