• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren is not my friend

cumminspower

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I had made a purchase and based on the sides that I experienced, the nightsweats and even more vivid night terrors that I have, I have decided to stop this cycle. I was pinning ED, and still had great levels of aggression with my kids. Products are great. Ive been cutting up, but the cons outweigh the pros for me. Ill still go through PSL for bulking, but tren is not my friend. I have 2 bottles of tren prop and mast remaining. Really dont want to throw them away.

Hey Bro, you did the right thing. If the sides get to be unbearable, just stop the tren.

Icon

Well I had made a purchase and based on the sides that I experienced, the nightsweats and even more vivid night terrors that I have, I have decided to stop this cycle. I was pinning ED, and still had great levels of aggression with my kids. Products are great. Ive been cutting up, but the cons outweigh the pros for me. Ill still go through PSL for bulking, but tren is not my friend. I have 2 bottles of tren prop and mast remaining. Really dont want to throw them away.

What are you mixing the tren with? And going from ED to EOD would knock some of the aggression out. Night sweats are part of it.. I pin 75mg prop and 100 tren EOD. Seems to work fine for me. I had the sides for the first few weeks then they went away--other then night sweats. What's your cycle look like??

I :joint: to combat most sides--when not tough dieting!

Having ran tren in the past I found it much more tolerable EOD then ED. Take a week off the tren then introduce a small amount EOD and see how you tolerate it. In the mean time masteron and prop still can make for a helluva shred cycle.

SO you arnet /weren't running any test with tren ? Some people prefer higer test,lower tren and some the other way around . You just have to find your sweet spot . I ran 50mg tren A ed ( with mast and test p) and was great . I had less sides than EOD

what dose were you running and what was your entire cycle consisting of?..ie..compounds..mgs..days..time of day injecting etc etc?

tren was not many guys friends until they got the rigth mix of compounds and doses that made it work..

starter tren A cycle thats easy on the sides like:

75mg Tren A eod
50mg Test p eod
40mg var ed

something like that...mast p could be in there also at a dose just under the Tren A at say 50mgs..its no Mr O cycle..but effective..also pin at night before bed helps..

I think yiu w2il find if you scale back dose * YOU will find your sweet spot!
its worth it! Tren is Magik!

This is what my cycle was:
12 weeks total
Test prop 100 .5mL ED
Tren Ace 100 .5 mL ED
Masteron 100 .5mL ED
HCG 250iu 2x wk
Cabergoline .5mg 2x week

PCT
100mg Clomid/20mg Nolva ED wk 1-2
50mg clomid/20mg Nolva ED 3-4

IML Gear Cream!
Tren totally sucks, send me a pm and Ill give you a mailing address to ship to me for further evaluation and probably disposal of incriminating evidence.

This is what my cycle was:
12 weeks total
Test prop 100 .5mL ED
Tren Ace 100 .5 mL ED
Masteron 100 .5mL ED
HCG 250iu 2x wk
Cabergoline .5mg 2x week

PCT
100mg Clomid/20mg Nolva ED wk 1-2
50mg clomid/20mg Nolva ED 3-4

Drop it down...and keep the test lower..

50mg tern A ed
50mg mast p ed
25mg test prop ed

See how that treats ya..

like s2h said, lowering test will help your sides a lot. I'm running 50mg test eod and 150mg tren and life is good

Hey im a 33 yr old army vet. 68w. Active. Cavalry medic.
I am seeking what you dont wanna throw away if you still have it ill buy it off you cheaply if youre willing

^strong first post

Back