• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

S DMZ 2.0 + LMG + ACS + UM RX + OS! What do you think? Beast Stack?

needspractice

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here is the Stack!

Super DMZ Rx 2.0
LGI Supplements LMG-25
IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support
Ultra Male Rx by IronMagLabs
Organ Shield

Here is the Cutting Agent I will use after stack!

USP Labs Oxyelite Pro Super Thermo Dietary Supplement

I have taken many stacks before like SOS 500; Testanate 50;Competitive Labs; LG Science; and of course the real stuff.

My question is I?m just looking for a nice stack to pump meup. I?m too lazy to look around for the real stuff. I have taking pro-hormonesbefore and people say liver this liver that; I have been tested before andafter and I can contest they do not do anything to the liver my liver is alwaystop notch.

My experiences with pro-hormones are nice they give you alittle extra weight and edge; without looking like an extreme body builder thatis stocked out on the real stuff.

So what do you think of this basic stack? Have any ideas howto tweak it? Or do you know of a complete better stack out there right now?

I have heard many good things about DMZ 2.0 so I?m excitedto take it.

Also after coming after pro-hormones I have never neededSERM or Nolva; IE. The real stuff because my balls come back fine every time. Ihave no idea why people say GET SERIOUS PCT on this basic stuff because it?snot like you are running 1000 CC a week of the real stuff or something. Most ofit gets burned off anyway.

Anyways your help will be much appreciated and look forwardto your comments. Thank You!

Best,
Needspractice

P.S. Seriously can you still order Monster Plexx? Because Imight just go with that!

Honestly you will get WAY better results taking some real Dbol and Test. Prohormones closely resemble real steroids so might as well get the real stuff and they are far less effective in my experience.

I think I can still find some of the old Oxy Elite Pro. Thanks for your input. As far as pro-hormones I'm a Beginner and have no idea how to get anything else.

I went to the Doctor one time and was tested for Low Test and I got the real stuff for a little while; nothing major; but then my insurance switched and I lost that connection; so oh well good bye liver...

DMZ and LGI, my prediction is high blood pressure ;)

Honestly you will get WAY better results taking some real Dbol and Test. Prohormones closely resemble real steroids so might as well get the real stuff and they are far less effective in my experience.

Real steroids? Seems like you are FAR behind the times and unaware of some very basic facts regarding these products. Let me catch you up to date, as you are about 10 years behind. First of all, Super DMZ contains two VERY REAL steroids called Dimethazine and Methylstenbolone, both of which have escaped government scheduling (for now) and are as real as any injection of testosterone or any pill of Dianabol you have ever done. But...there is one very important difference....they are stronger! Just a single steroid in this product, Dimethazine, has been indisputably PROVEN to be STRONGER than testosterone AND Dianabol. In fact, in one study using HUMAN subjects, Dimethazine was shown to be more myotropic (muscle-building) than testosterone and Anadrol on mg per mg basis. Keep in mind, this is NOT a study done in rat or primate muscle, but in REAL human sbjects specifically to see which steroid built the most muscle. Dimethazine kicked the FUCK out of testosterone propionate and even beat out Anadrol by a considerably margin.

Even thogh this is proof enough, what kind of results are BB'rs getting? The same results the subjects recieved in the study. Just 45 mg/day of Dimethazine commonly adds 12-20 DRY pounds of LEAN mass in just 4 weeks of use...and has done so on literally 1,000's of occasions. This is in significant contrast to the bloated, watery weight gain testosterone or dianbaol provides...and even with all the extra water, most people don't gain 15 or more pounds in just 4 weeks with those drugs...and they certainlt aren't doing so with just 45 mg per day. There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Dimethazine is a stronger steroid for muscle growth than both testosteroine abnd doabaol. Quite frankly, it puts Dianbol to shame. On top of Dimethazine, Super DMZ 2.0 also contains methylstensbolone, which is another potent lean mass gainer with greater potency than either Dianabol or testosterne for lean mass gain on a mg per mg basis.

You must not get online much of you are not aware of these drugs and their potency. I have taken just about every steroid in existence, aside from a small remnant of almost impossible to obtain stuff, and out of all the traditional oral and injectable steroids I have ever used, 45 mg of Dimethazine has added more muscle faster than any of them....even when using very large dosages of drugs like testosterone. I have recently used 2 grams of test per week and even that did not build as much lean muscle fiber in 4 weeks as just 45 mg of Dimethazine per day. Perhaps you should try some of these steroids for yourself before passing judgment and your mind would change, just as it has for everyone else who has tried them. The truth of the matter is the most potent steroids EVER released under any circumstances, have been released as OTC steroids. These include M1T, SD, and Dimethazine. Not a single traditional oral steroid can touch them. Only Anadrol comes close, but it still falls behind them all. The reason we are able to see these steroids (although they will likely get scheduled sooner or later, just as every other one has over the last 10 years) is because of a loophole in the law. Supplement manufacturers have been taking advantage of it for over a decade now. Perhaps you should to. If you want to compare these drugs to Dianabol, then try "Black Stone Labs" Methadrol at 2 caps per day and tell me how it compares to Dianabol. You will never again say Dianabol is better and ill learn real quick just how REAL these steroids are. So, the next time you make mention of the "real stuff", be sure to include these steroids. Of course, there are still regular PH's on the market, which for the most part are not anywhere near as strong. It seems your only experience involves old school prohormones and not the good stuff.

If you continue posting here, the next time we give out free products in exchange for putting up a review/log, if you are intrested, we will consider you. I love to see critics become supporters...because that is inevitably what always happens.

Last edited:
I think I can still find some of the old Oxy Elite Pro. Thanks for your input. As far as pro-hormones I'm a Beginner and have no idea how to get anything else.

I went to the Doctor one time and was tested for Low Test and I got the real stuff for a little while; nothing major; but then my insurance switched and I lost that connection; so oh well good bye liver...

Buddy, if you have never used products like Super DMZ and Methadrol, you have no idea what you're missing (read my post above). The other poster in this thread is misguided in his beliefs. these are 100% REAL, fully active steroids...and VERY potent ones at that! As I said in the prior post, just one of the steroids contained in Super DMZ & Methadrol has been proven to be a better muscle builder than either testosterone or Anadrol on a mg per mg basis.

Bro, if you want to make excellent gains (which you will certainly do as a beginner, assuming you know how to train and eat for growth), all you need to take it the following:

Weeks 1-4: Super DMZ @ 1 cap in am/1 cap in pm....or....Methadrol @ 1 cap in am/ 1 cap in pm.
Weeks 1-4: Advanced Cycle Support @ follow label recommendations.
Weeks 5-8: Eradicate @ follow label recommendations.
Weeks 5-8: Optional* Ultra Male (will further enhance post-cycle recovery)

Give this a shot...and you will love it.

Real steroids? Seems like you are FAR behind the times and unaware of some very basic facts regarding these products. Let me catch you up to date, as you are about 10 years behind. First of all, Super DMZ contains two VERY REAL steroids called Dimethazine and Methylstenbolone, both of which have escaped government scheduling (for now) and are as real as any injection of testosterone or any pill of Dianabol you have ever done. But...there is one very important difference....they are stronger! Just a single steroid in this product, Dimethazine, has been indisputably PROVEN to be STRONGER than testosterone AND Dianabol. In fact, in one study using HUMAN subjects, Dimethazine was shown to be more myotropic (muscle-building) than testosterone and Anadrol on mg per mg basis. Keep in mind, this is NOT a study done in rat or primate muscle, but in REAL human sbjects specifically to see which steroid built the most muscle. Dimethazine kicked the FUCK out of testosterone propionate and even beat out Anadrol by a considerably margin.

Even thogh this is proof enough, what kind of results are BB'rs getting? The same results the subjects recieved in the study. Just 45 mg/day of Dimethazine commonly adds 12-20 DRY pounds of LEAN mass in just 4 weeks of use...and has done so on literally 1,000's of occasions. This is in significant contrast to the bloated, watery weight gain testosterone or dianbaol provides...and even with all the extra water, most people don't gain 15 or more pounds in just 4 weeks with those drugs...and they certainlt aren't doing so with just 45 mg per day. There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Dimethazine is a stronger steroid for muscle growth than both testosteroine abnd doabaol. Quite frankly, it puts Dianbol to shame. On top of Dimethazine, Super DMZ 2.0 also contains methylstensbolone, which is another potent lean mass gainer with greater potency than either Dianabol or testosterne for lean mass gain on a mg per mg basis.

You must not get online much of you are not aware of these drugs and their potency. I have taken just about every steroid in existence, aside from a small remnant of almost impossible to obtain stuff, and out of all the traditional oral and injectable steroids I have ever used, 45 mg of Dimethazine has added more muscle faster than any of them....even when using very large dosages of drugs like testosterone. I have recently used 2 grams of test per week and even that did not build as much lean muscle fiber in 4 weeks as just 45 mg of Dimethazine per day. Perhaps you should try some of these steroids for yourself before passing judgment and your mind would change, just as it has for everyone else who has tried them. The truth of the matter is the most potent steroids EVER released under any circumstances, have been released as OTC steroids. These include M1T, SD, and Dimethazine. Not a single traditional oral steroid can touch them. Only Anadrol comes close, but it still falls behind them all. The reason we are able to see these steroids (although they will likely get scheduled sooner or later, just as every other one has over the last 10 years) is because of a loophole in the law. Supplement manufacturers have been taking advantage of it for over a decade now. Perhaps you should to. If you want to compare these drugs to Dianabol, then try "Black Stone Labs" Methadrol at 2 caps per day and tell me how it compares to Dianabol. You will never again say Dianabol is better and ill learn real quick just how REAL these steroids are. So, the next time you make mention of the "real stuff", be sure to include these steroids. Of course, there are still regular PH's on the market, which for the most part are not anywhere near as strong. It seems your only experience involves old school prohormones and not the good stuff.

If you continue posting here, the next time we give out free products in exchange for putting up a review/log, if you are intrested, we will consider you. I love to see critics become supporters...because that is inevitably what always happens.

Of course I'm going to keep posting here, if anything thanks for enlightening me! I'm just speaking from my experience, I used a prohormone called 'Vicious 2' gained 7 pounds in a month but went back down a month after the cycle. Diet was in check eating lots of protein spent 180$ on that cycle was really disappointed with the results.

Vicious 2:

Code:
17-beta-hydroxy-2alpha 17 dimethyl-5alpha-androstan-3-one azine 15mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2 5(10)-dione-17 one 15mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol 15mg
4 17 beta-dihydroxy-4-androstene-3-one 5mg

@Mike Arnold

I thought LMG was DRY?

What would you recommend to take with Super DMZ? I definitely want to add something to it, maybe a couple of things. Can you give me some recommendations?

Pin some test? I do not know what this means or how to do it.

I have had blood work done in the past before and after and I do come back low on TEST; when I had good insurance I got some from my Doctor. But my insurance has switch so I am out of luck! As far as getting it anywhere else I?m a Beginner.

Checking the sponsors; I?ll have to try that. I just always thought adds an sites were gimmicks and not the real thing.

That is awesome to hear that DMZ is the real stuff. Sounds like a lot of fun but again what we be a few good things to stack with it?

eMoster sounds like a nice Quad. Maybe try that next time. Since I already ordered my DMZ 2.0 what could I throw in it to make it like eMonster or something?

Best,
Needspractice

Here is the Stack!

Super DMZ Rx 2.0
LGI Supplements LMG-25
IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support
Ultra Male Rx by IronMagLabs
Organ Shield

Here is the Cutting Agent I will use after stack!

USP Labs Oxyelite Pro Super Thermo Dietary Supplement

I have taken many stacks before like SOS 500; Testanate 50;Competitive Labs; LG Science; and of course the real stuff.

My question is I?m just looking for a nice stack to pump meup. I?m too lazy to look around for the real stuff. I have taking pro-hormonesbefore and people say liver this liver that; I have been tested before andafter and I can contest they do not do anything to the liver my liver is alwaystop notch.

My experiences with pro-hormones are nice they give you alittle extra weight and edge; without looking like an extreme body builder thatis stocked out on the real stuff.

So what do you think of this basic stack? Have any ideas howto tweak it? Or do you know of a complete better stack out there right now?

I have heard many good things about DMZ 2.0 so I?m excitedto take it.

Also after coming after pro-hormones I have never neededSERM or Nolva; IE. The real stuff because my balls come back fine every time. Ihave no idea why people say GET SERIOUS PCT on this basic stuff because it?snot like you are running 1000 CC a week of the real stuff or something. Most ofit gets burned off anyway.

Anyways your help will be much appreciated and look forwardto your comments. Thank You!

Best,
Needspractice

P.S. Seriously can you still order Monster Plexx? Because Imight just go with that!

Dude, That's a shame your insurance changed because if your doctor started you on TRT then shut you down that does indeed suck, TRT is a long term endeavor not usually known to be cycled on and off. I have always been a play it safe kinda person and I will say this much IMO if you think your going to run sdmz or any of IML/Bl's PH's I would caution you to know what may be called PH are actually designer AS, potent and effective. You will see BP up'd and you will have some liver values go up so IMO i'd treat them no different than any injectables and proceed cautiously as orals are more liver toxic than injectables. Also, you never said how long you were going to run it 4wks, 6 or 8. If you look closer at the newer products some are equal to or stronger than the dbol of the past. I'll be joining you soon on a sdmz stacked with osta, 4andro, just waiting on ortho and MRI to see if I'm going to avoid a repeat surgery of last year. If I avoid it I'll run it and post a log sooner rather than later, you should do the same it is a great stack good luck and post your results. I'm jealous I have to wait for now.

@cdan19

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

I hope everything checks out with you and you are back tobuilding in no time!

If you do not mind; what is:

OSTA?

4andro?

I think I know what 4 Andro is; but is that an addition tothe STACK?

What do you recommend as for as the best stack of the DMZ2.0? What do you think of the stack that I have set up?

Should I add 4 Andro? Or OSTA?

Thanks for everything and get well soon!

IML Gear Cream!
I can't lie. I thought prohormones were bs. I tried andro 15 years ago and it did nothing. I see things have come a long way.

@Mike Arnold

I thought LMG was DRY?
It is water neutral at low-moderate dosages, but at high dosages, it can cause a bit of water retention...nothing major though.

What would you recommend to take with Super DMZ? I definitely want to add something to it, maybe a couple of things. Can you give me some recommendations?
I am assuming you want to stick with legal products only, so with that in mind, I will make some sensible suggestions for your cycle. First of all, you don't need to take any other orals at the same time you're using DMZ. Just 2 caps per day provides 40 mg of potent oral AAS...and 3 caps (max dose) provides 60 mg, which is more than enough for pretty much anyone. Adding another oral to it woul be overkill, especially when the goal is only to build muscle tissue. Instead, you can extend your cycle by using non-methylated orals inbetween your runs of DMZ. This will enable you to run a standard length cycle, leading to improved gains and minimzing health risk. The following cycle will provide great gains in mass & strength, while keeping you hard and dry.

Weeks 1-4: Super DMZ 2.0 @ 1 cap in AM/ 1 cap in PM.
Weeks 5-8: Trenabol @ 2 caps in AM/ 1 caps in PM.
Weeks 5-8: Osta-RX @ 3 caps/day.
Weeks 9-12: Super DMZ @ 1 cap in AM/ 1 cap in PM.

Pin some test? I do not know what this means or how to do it.
To pin is to inject.

I have had blood work done in the past before and after and I do come back low on TEST; when I had good insurance I got some from my Doctor. But my insurance has switch so I am out of luck! As far as getting it anywhere else I?m a Beginner.

Checking the sponsors; I?ll have to try that. I just always thought adds an sites were gimmicks and not the real thing.
See the links in my signature for both BSL, IML, and Putity Source Labs. You can find everything you need between those 3 places....everything is good.

That is awesome to hear that DMZ is the real stuff. Sounds like a lot of fun but again what we be a few good things to stack with it?

eMoster sounds like a nice Quad. Maybe try that next time. Since I already ordered my DMZ 2.0 what could I throw in it to make it like eMonster or something?
See my cycle suggestion above. You will make better progress by running a full 12 week cycle compared to a 4 week cycle...simply because your body will be exposed to the steroids for a much longer period of time, while also getting in much more workouts, which is how we grow in the first place. The more workouts you do, the more growth stimulis your muscles will recieve. When you combine that with steroids, you will make great progress. It is foolish to run a short 4 week cycle with 3-4 oral steroids, as the body can only gain so much muscle at once...not to mention the potential excess liver stress you could experience.
Best,
Needspractice

I can't lie. I thought prohormones were bs. I tried andro 15 years ago and it did nothing. I see things have come a long way.

Yes, in the late 90's they were garbage. Today, 100% fully active steroids are sold on store shelves.

It's not so much the liver which you need to keep an eye on with oral AAS, It's the cardiovascular health risks. Blood pressure, maintaining cholesterol levels and hematocrit.

Needspractice, I would go back and re-read Mike Arnold's post #12, (truth be told any of his posts) as he has forgotten more about this than I will ever know. Regarding 4andro and osta Rx, go to ironmaglabs product tab and read the breakdown on these supps. Also they have stacks and the protocols for the. It sounds like you may just need to spend some more time researching before jumping in. In the meantime continue to prime your body for the cycle you chose to run. You'll no doubt benefit from taking some time to research the orals your interested in and when you do run the cycle you'll max out your gains. Good luck man and stay on the boards this is the place to learn and get support.

@Mike Arnold

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! For helping!

That sounds like an awesome STACK! A few questions though.

+CEL CycleAssist 240 Capsules

Do I use this throughout the whole cycle?

+USP Labs Oxyelite Pro Super Thermo Dietary Supplement

When can I start this for best results in cutting after I bulk?

+Finaflex Revolution PCT Black + Pure Test Combo

When do I start this PCT?

Could you please redo my week schedule adding these supplements as well?

+LGI Supplements LMG-25

I already ordered this so can I incorporate this somehow?

I will also check out your links and be sure to do my homework on the stack after this one!

I will stay away from Quad stacks and focus on longer safer stacksfor muscle building! Thanks!

Also on your last week? Did you mean DMZ 2.0 or just regular DMZ?

Anyway your help has been amazing and I really appreciate it! Look forward to hearing from you soon!

@dsc123

If I keep up my cardio nice and tight should I be fine in this or is there other measure I can perform?

Hematocrit?

@cdan19

Thank you my friend! I will definitely pay attention to the boardsand be care full! Make sure my body is ready. I do believe it is though becauseI can do some serious cardio now and my strength is good. And I recently hadblood work done and my health is perfect! So I will keep it light and safe!

Last edited:
@Everyone

Also I have taken several pro-hormones and my body hasalways bounced back perfectly. My natural TEST comes back and my systembalances out. Also I have had blood work done afterward and everything comesback great.

Is this a sign that I have fine; I mean a person that is probablyokay taking pro hormones. I haven?t had any problems yet; but I don?t abuseanything either I always take the normal dosages and take long breaks so thatmight have something to do with it as well!

Ive used super DMZ and metha drol and they are both very effective. (i used the old Methadrol formula without Msten and the first generation DMZ)

Recovery time was extremely fast on both and my strength was phenomenal. I Gained over 15 lbs on metha drol within a month with just 2 caps daily. Just run an AI with it. Its wet and similar to high dosed dbol.

DMZ (i used the first generation) got me ripped on a cal deficit. I maintained most of my strength and kept lbm while eating around 500-750 cals below maintenance. Ran it for a month, 2 caps. Dry, striated, muscle separation. Minimal sides. Would and will use both again.

Now from a "keep it real" standpoint, there isnt a whole lot of medical research done on those compounds, (Superdrol, Dmz Msten and lmg) compared to say Test and Dbol. Yeah, dmz, lmg, msten and SD have probably been around for decades but there hasnt been any real medical application for them, hence a lot of unknowns. Test and dbol have been used for many decades, researched extensively and prescribed by docs to millions. I personally have never had any adverse effects from dmz, lmg or superdrol and im not saying they are unsafe if used in moderation for brief periods. However, my point is Test and Dbol have been much more heavily scrutinized, researched and used medically compared to those 4 designer steroids.

Just take precautions with whichever route you go, legal or otc. Avoid NSAID's, alcohol and other hepatoxics while running methylated compounds, use briefly, keep dosages conservative and you'll be fine. All the bells and whistles arent neccessary but if you have the money to splurge, go ahead. Bulk NAC powder would suffice. Gram a day. very efficient liver detox. Ultra male or whatever libido booster would be better suited for post cycle use, if anything. You really wont need help in the libido area while on. Its during PCT that you might experience a problem.

Yes keep your cardio up, increase your water intake and take your cycle support throughout the whole cycle. I'm guessing your already taking fish oil, multi on a daily basis. And just get bloods done to check everything is in normal ranges.

@SFW

Thank You for all of that information!

@dsc123

Thank You for that added information as well!

I know Nolvadex, Clomid and Torem are not illegal; so do youknow a great place to get those at?

USP Labs Oxyelite Pro Super Thermo Dietary Supplement [WithDMAA]

When do you guys suggest I take this supplement to cut withthis cycle?

Super DMZ 2.0
LMG 25
Osta RX
Trenabol

Revolution PCT
Pure Test

CEL Cycle Support

I want to cut hard so I bought two bottles of Oxyelite; justnot sure would be the best time to add it to cycle; or just right after cycle?What do you think?

@Everyone

Quick question!

I work out 5 days a week and off two days a week. Do I takeDMZ on my off days?

M ? Chest
T ? Biceps
W ? Shoulders / Triceps
T ? Back
F ? Legs
S ? Off
S ? Off

Do I take DMZ and cycle assist on Saturday and Sunday?

Best,
Needspractice

@Dave 236

Thanks a million!

Also Liv 52 DS; Is that real good stuff?

Yes (sorry about the late answer) Liv52 ds is excellent to add in any time you're running an oral.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

@dave 236

Ya thanks so much; oh ya it?s the DS version too; but to be honest I think this DMZ 2.0 stuff kind of sucks at the moment; and I have taken a lot of PH?s in the past!

Back