• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If you had to choose?

RIPPED OR RICH

• RIPPED ,JERKED AND TAN....JUST ENUFF MONEY TO GET BY (BLUE COLLAR)

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • FILTHY RICH CAN HAVE ANYTHING EXCEPT A GREEK GOD BODY

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
If "just getting by" means ALWAYS having enough to pay the bills i.e just a normal, middle class worker(not poor/always in debt) I'd choose that one. I'd be happy all around.

We have to see ourselves in the mirror every day. It would suck to be unhappy with what you see every day. At least that's how I see it.

nothing satisfies a woman more than a big thick......wallet. hahahahaha

u get alot more pussy when ur rich, that clean, perfumed type of pussy.............

ide be happy to live in a trailer or caravan like a gypo,and have a god like apearence..ide want
a striated cock and balls for that though,and free gearz.

IML Gear Cream!
filthy frikken rich . . . with a semi-Greek God body

hmm . . I guess it's poor n jerked then, but I want striated cock and balls like malks

Easy ripped and then find my self a rich sugar momma.. My cousin did this, we told him he needs to stop trying to be an MMA fighter that hes not going to make it (fool is a horrible fighter) turns out he meet some nurse that makes 120k a year thats hot and married her. All he does is go to the gym and train.

No matter how Hot I am... It's hard to get a girl to eat your ass..

So i'll take the money.. then i can pay them to eat my poop

If i have enough money then i can afford all the gears i need and my schedule wont fuck with gym time, i dont think getting jerked would be an issue.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
You could do something with Azza's physique ... Gears, personal trainer, personal chef, dedication

No matter how Hot I am... It's hard to get a girl to eat your ass..

So i'll take the money.. then i can pay them to eat my poop

********** So true, your asshole tastes so much sweeter when your RICH !!!!************

100556_11big.jpg

Money over muscles all day!!! I rather snort cocaine off a hookers tits any day o the week!

I think only the most disillusioned self-centered individuals would take a good physique over money. Unfortunately most bodybuilders fall into that category.

i?d take rich then pay to get ripped, the rest of you have a homosexual lust of my anus can suck it, as all your answers are wrong

U gotta pick one or the other fool. Either ur jacked or ur fucked up looking like you

Back