• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another jersey guy

Machmood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys got referred to this board when doing some research on UGLs and sources from OLM. I'm 28 and getting ready for my first cycle. Hve a lot of workout/training knowledge but was looking for a board where you could discuss labs openly. Looks like an awesome informative board with peopel genuinely wanting to help.

Welcome to the community.

Hey guys got referred to this board when doing some research on UGLs and sources from OLM. I'm 28 and getting ready for my first cycle. Hve a lot of workout/training knowledge but was looking for a board where you could discuss labs openly. Looks like an awesome informative board with peopel genuinely wanting to help.
Welcome to IMF. You've come to the right place my friend.

IML Gear Cream!
?Welcome... Most everyone here will give you great, sound advice, still do your own research as well until you get a good handle on it...Just a heads up.....

Hey bro what type of training program do you currently use? How often do you lift? Do you track your macros? How many meals per day do you eat?

Back