• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Third cycle

CityHunter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys! Feel free to comment and suggest ajustements if needed!

I did two cycles, the first one between:

21st february 2012 to 21st apriil 2012 ( 10weeks)

The second one:

24th september 2012 to 2nd december 2012 ( 10 weeks)

The first one was with just 500mg of Test E, the second one was with Test E at 750mg with a kickstart during the first 4 weeks with SDMZ 2.0.

The second time I had a slight gyno after PCT. I treated it with nolvadex during 3 months and everything is back to normal now.

I wait at least 14 weeks between each cycle : Time on cycle+Time on PCT= Time off

I'll probably do my third one in september. According to what Heavy told me several time, I'm gonna hire a bodybuilding nutritionist. I have been off the gym for more than a month and want to be back at my best "natural" possibilities before to start the next cycle.

I added Nolva during my cycle to avoid any possibility of gyno since I had one recently as I mentioned.

1- Are you ok with my cycle below?

2- I'm not too familiar with T3, any advice for the rookie I Am with it? Is there a special risk with it at this dose?

3- Should I keep taking Nolva on PCT?

10 weeks cycle with:

-Sunday :
10/12,5mg Aromasin
1 quarter tablet of Proscar per day (1.25mg)
Proviron 50mg/day split in twice
T3 50mcg's daily.
20mg of Nolvadex

Monday : 10/12,5mg Aromasin
500iu HCG
1 quarter tablet of Procar per day (1.25mg)
T3 50mcg's daily.

Tuesday : 10/12,5mg Aromasin
350mg Enanthate
T3 50mcg's daily.

Wednesday :
10/12,5mg Aromasin
T3 50mcg's daily.

Thursday :
10/12,5mg Aromasin
500iu HCG
T3 50mcg's daily.

Friday :
10/12,5mg Aromasin
350mg Enanthate
T3 50mcg's daily.

Saturday :
10/12,5mg Aromasin
T3 50mcg's daily.

Weeks 1-14 SUPPLEMENTS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
Liv-52 4 caps during the meals split in twice
Fish Oil 4 caps a day
Multi-vitamins
Vitamin C 3g/day
Creatine 5gr/day just after training

2 WEEKS WAITING THE ESTER CLEARS OUT

PCT

Weeks 11-14: 20/20/20/10 mg Aromasin
Week 11: Clomid 100mg/ED
Weeks 12/13: Clomid 75mg/ED
Week 14: Clomid 50mg/ED

You must like typing. You may think typing it all out will make it easier to read, but it does just the opposite.

No it's just a good reminder to write it all. if it bothered you, you didn't have to answer.

I am helping you out. That may be the reason that no one has replied to you. Anyways, you don't need the t3. Just eat clean.

To net it out: 10 weeks of test e at 700/week + proviron at 50 mg + t3 and ancillaries and pct.

Sounds pretty basic and fine.

Since you have already been to the rodeo, why not start bullriding instead of mutton bustin'?

1g + test, mast, deca, etc.

ok maybe I typed too much... Darth I made this cycle according to Heavy advices so to net it out :

1G of test+ SDMZ 2.0 first four weeks+ proviron+ T3 with Aromasin and Nolva along the cycle.

I don't wanna be big but ripped and add a little more mass plus I'm not familiar at all with deca and mast

not sure whats going on in this cycle what is it exactly you are running here IE. Test e 500 EW, (every Week), Provirin 50mg ED (everyday)

ok maybe I typed too much... Darth I made this cycle according to Heavy advices so to net it out :

1G of test+ SDMZ 2.0 first four weeks+ proviron+ T3 with Aromasin and Nolva along the cycle.

I don't wanna be big but ripped and add a little more mass plus I'm not familiar at all with deca and mast

That sounds better, I only saw the test injections on Tuesday and Friday hence the 700 figure. 1g of test s really a sweet spot.

Sounds good, let us know how it works out.

OK.
What do you mean by 1g of test s really a sweet spot?????

I pin i my two legs???

Are you running 700mg or 1gram? 700 seems okay for the third cycle even though I think you went too high too quick.

IML Gear Cream!
I found I really made noticeable gains on 1g test a week vs 750 mg a week. Doesnt seem like such a small difference would make such a huge change but it does for me.

OK Darth. Leanmachine what are you talking about ??? Too quick too fast??? I think I've been so far really conservative trying to be the most secure in my steroid use.

Back