• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Details needed about TRT & HCG

Insane8

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been on TRT for about 1 year and have monitored my blood quarterly with a doctor.
I am using a Lipoderm Cream (200mg/g) ? ? tsp daily, applied to my ribs (area with no hair).

Aside from elevated DHT levels, everything else has moved in the correct direction.
Currently my DHT is hitting 150 and my prostate is fine (not enlarged, powerful urine stream).

However, my testicles have become smaller and have no hang whatsoever. I have no negative issues with my libido? After reviewing a bunch of posts, it appears that HCG would restore things back to ?normal??

I have an understanding of dosing and frequency but I have noticed that no one mentioned what impact HCG has on your blood, hormone levels, estrogen, or insulin.

Any insight would be appreciated -
Thanks

If its testosterone a certain amount converts to dht.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Insane8,
HCG will aromitize a little so you would need to keep an eye on E2 levels. I started HCG about 3 weeks ago and the boys are back to normal and I noticed my mood is better as well. I ran 250iu for six days straight and now I do 250iu twice a week. I am on 200mg/ml of T Cyp injections along with an AI. My next labs are in a few months....Hope that helped...

cype injections would be better...doesnt covert to dht like creams and gels do
Whats the downside to the injections? As I recall... there was a downside, I just cant remember what it was.

Hey Insane8,
HCG will aromitize a little so you would need to keep an eye on E2 levels. I started HCG about 3 weeks ago and the boys are back to normal and I noticed my mood is better as well. I ran 250iu for six days straight and now I do 250iu twice a week. I am on 200mg/ml of T Cyp injections along with an AI. My next labs are in a few months....Hope that helped...
So; if I'm understanding this correctly, Test will create Estrogen AND HCG will also create Estrogen. You then need an Aromatase inhibitor.... If that's correct, this creates even more questions. However, I'm still interested to understand what impact HCG has on your blood, including other hormone levels, and insulin.

Whats the downside to the injections? As I recall... there was a downside, I just cant remember what it was.

So; if I'm understanding this correctly, Test will create Estrogen AND HCG will also create Estrogen. You then need an Aromatase inhibitor.... If that's correct, this creates even more questions. However, I'm still interested to understand what impact HCG has on your blood, including other hormone levels, and insulin.
shoot into a vein..risk infection if you do it at home.. other than that everyone respondes different.. still have to keep an eye on bloods to make sure things are in check. red blood cells.dhea..e2

Back