• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hypothetical Question.......

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you had to spend an entire day with 3 IM members who would you choose and why? What would you do for 24 hours?

24 hour orgy is on right?

Dieseljimmy captn and withoutrulers. Work out eat and do about an oz of fine Colombian marching dust.

whiskey and blow makes any 3 people charming.

Brundel, I'd pick the shit out of his brain. and get a tour of his lab. Maybe some free samples too...
Diesel Jimmy, for classes on LHJO and Gear abuse.
Jay Steel for like-mindedness i bet we'd have some good talks and workout advice, dude knows his shit.

Who ever are the hot female lifters on here that enjoy sex as much as I do and can convince the wife to it! HAHA

littlewing and that is all

That's a toughy, cause I know I have lots in common with everybody here. I think I'd choose the people who would just like to chill, smoke a lil and philosophize, you know who you are!

Everything from weights to politics, wait we do that on a daily basis, maybe just blaze!

Not sure who'd I'd pick.... prolly 3 trannys

Saney just negged me

for being locked out of a google account and barely logging in here lately

..Who's got the killin' weed ???? [no chicks, my wife would kill me][trannies,yes]

tumblr_mndg7bCVG91roank4o1_1280.jpg

nikos- cause I love hummus and gay anal sex, eddie- cause I like dark dank basements and moms homemade brisket, renaissance man- so he can teach me the how to get into LW's pants.

HialehaChico, Prince's Wife, and charlie

Cube - We would abuse tarmac like a red-headed step child.

Azza - So me and cube could video tape ourselves ass-fucking him so we can post it here.

Sil - We could talk diet, and the pickling of various vegetables.

Sil & Cube cause they are the funniest cunts on here
KOS also for 2 reasons, 1st u dont have to guess what hes thinking, 2nd cause the party would be at azzas and we could all watch KOS beat azza to death

I can't pick just 3 - too many lunatics to choose from.

But any scenario would involve some serious fear and loathing. I'd want KOS there, so he can hold my weiner when I need to pee :daydream:

I haven't been on here long enough to be able to choose just three. I like all you motherfuckers.....

If i had to pick three for 24 hours then it would have to be diesel jimmy, big moe, and any good looking female member who wants to fuck since all three of us are sex deprived and carry a 24 hour a day hard on. Here come the train!!!!

saney = cause I have never actually been to a regular bar and def not a strip club in my entire life........I guess dieseljimmy cause he actually works out.....and azza because I would beat his fuking brains out

Sil & Cube cause they are the funniest cunts on here
KOS also for 2 reasons, 1st u dont have to guess what hes thinking, 2nd cause the party would be at azzas and we could all watch KOS beat azza to death
deep down he is so happy he is on the other side of the planet

LittleWing and SheriV for obvious reasons. Curt James because he seems like a cool dude.

mrs kos has an account right? first choice there, altho I fear mr kos would show and want to beat me up. SheriV and LW. No offense to you guys but I'd rather hang out with hot poon that tren addicted meatheads

I haven't been on here long enough to be able to choose just three. I like all you motherfuckers.....

If i had to pick three for 24 hours then it would have to be diesel jimmy, big moe, and any good looking female member who wants to fuck since all three of us are sex deprived and carry a 24 hour a day hard on. Here come the train!!!!

you can't fuck diesel jimmy...hes mine

Back