• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Remember the Poptart gun Kid who was suspended from school

jagbender

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[h=1]8-Year-Old Suspended Over Gun-Shaped Pop-Tart Gets Lifetime NRA Membership[/h]By Erin Fuchs | Business Insider ? Thu, May 30, 2013 10:20 AM EDT

The National Rifle Association has given an 8-year-old boy a free lifetime membership, the Baltimore Sun reports. His achievement was chewing a Pop-Tart into the shape of a gun.

7e657936-a1eb-44ec-8d70-3f3106773fe8_2joshua.jpg
Joshua Welch (Screenshot/Baltimore Sun)The NRA gave Joshua Welch the free membership ? which usually costs $550 ? at a fundraiser Wednesday night for Anne Arundel County Republicans. Welch returned to playing games on his cellphone after he got the award, the Sun reported.

Welch got on the news after his March 1 suspension from Park Elementary School for the Pop-Tart incident. He was 7 then and denied trying to make the Pop-Tart look like a weapon.

When pressed by a CBS Baltimore reporter, though, Welch said, "When I was done, it turned out to be a gun, yeah."

Park Elementary told parents it would give counseling to any children who needed it after the Pop-Tart incident.

A lawyer has filed an appeal to get the two-day suspension off Welch's record.

I was watching a documentary about the war against kids on Netflix the other day and they were talking about a boy that was suspended from school for drawling a gun on a piece of paper. I would love to see the nutjobs that came up with these "Zero Tolerance" policy's.

This ridiculous shiite! Mrs. fuch stick should actually try to inform the masses of some real news that's going on in the world!

I have kids in school and have seen some stupid shit. But it's mellow here compared to places like L.A.

A girl got expelled and had the cops called on her for being a drug dealer. She was giving aspirin to her female friends because they were menstruating. Another kid got sent home from school for wearing an NRA shirt.

I used to draw ninjas with blood dripping off of their swords, sai's and kamas. I did a partial diorama of a Vietnam War scene in 7th grade that won second place at the City Art Show. In 8th grade I did a Native American Hunting Tools Exhibit for the Science Fair, I was thinking outside the box and wanted to show that Archaeology was a Science as well. I had used real sinew and buckskin from a deer my father had killed that season, and some of my fathers arrowhead collection to make real arrows, and a bow, I also made a stone axe from some flint rock my father had found. No one made any fuss when I brought that stuff to the school and set it up in the library, it didn't cross our minds that OMG weapons in School! The world is going to end!

I used to draw ninjas with blood dripping off of their swords, sai's and kamas. I did a partial diorama of a Vietnam War scene in 7th grade that won second place at the City Art Show. In 8th grade I did a Native American Hunting Tools Exhibit for the Science Fair, I was thinking outside the box and wanted to show that Archaeology was a Science as well. I had used real sinew and buckskin from a deer my father had killed that season, and some of my fathers arrowhead collection to make real arrows, and a bow, I also made a stone axe from some flint rock my father had found. No one made any fuss when I brought that stuff to the school and set it up in the library, it didn't cross our minds that OMG weapons in School! The world is going to end!

somebody with a creative mind like yours they would shut that shit down for sure...

it all coincides with the war against kids, the arts, physical fitness, etc. they want people to be fat, lazy, unhealthy, stupid, automatons.

One Halloween a kid at school dressed up as a pirate, complete with an epee. A real epee. Nobody lost their fucking minds. It was part of a costume.

They had a kid expelled for having a nail clipper in the local school district where I live. It had a tiny nail file. Wtf? A sharpened pencil could do more damage than that nail clipper, I suspect. :mooh:

One Halloween a kid at school dressed up as a pirate, complete with an epee. A real epee. Nobody lost their fucking minds. It was part of a costume.

those that run the country know it's days of waring are coming to an end and they are trying to make future generations more docile and willing to accept authoritarianism.

You should see some of the stuff I find in the art classroom after students have gone. They'll leave sheets of paper on the floor or in the book case, shelves, the tables, folded up and tucked under the bins of magic markers. Some incredibly violent and often humorous art work. Cursing and "inappropriate" language written in word balloons. Still probably not much worse than the Wiley E. Coyote and Road Runner cartoons some of us grew up with. But there is always a teacher who underlines how wrong comic books are or the dangers of drawings of fictional characters like Freddy Krueger or Michael Myers. :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
You should see some of the stuff I find in the art classroom after students have gone. They'll leave sheets of paper on the floor or in the book case, shelves, the tables, folded up and tucked under the bins of magic markers. Some incredibly violent and often humorous art work. Cursing and "inappropriate" language written in word balloons. Still probably not much worse than the Wiley E. Coyote and Road Runner cartoons some of us grew up with. But there is always a teacher who underlines how wrong comic books are or the dangers of drawings of fictional characters like Freddy Krueger or Michael Myers. :rolleyes:

You should be drawn and quartered by the local soccer mom 446's SUVs for not reporting every instance of such therapy session inducing predicaments.

Back