• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

*------ Neg TommyGunz --------*

I don't give a fuck what excuse you give him, Neg that faggot... bitch called me a "Nigger" in a PM

Peer pressure, peer pressure. I have always been weak when it comes to peer pressure so negged

If youre drse and you dont neg, youre a fag and should be banished. Regardless of whos right. We form like voltron.

If youre drse and you dont neg, youre a fag and should be banished. Regardless of whos right. We form like voltron.

This exactly..

DRSE is like the "Flying V" from Mighty Ducks.. You mess with one duck, you mess with them all!!!

I am not a duck but I like to hang with the cool guys and take all the women they pass over

who the fuck are you?

negged..not because anyone told me to but because I dislike gh gut

I am not a duck but I like to hang with the cool guys and take all the women they pass over

Negged for acting like a wigger wannabe.

Should only be Negging TommyGunz GOD DAMNIT!!!

Looks like the MTR is kicking in negro, or your Tourette's on an upswing.

Oh that's the Tren Ace I just started using because the MTR AgentYes sent me was very bunk after 5 days of Placebo Abuse..

This is the PM Saney is mansturating over, BOOHOO. You did not get bunk gear you got 100% Pharmacuetical grade Estrogen, it would seem.

tommygunz

user-online.png

BOARD REP

Join Date Sep 2009

Location Digging into the gear bag for the next journey
Posts 2,010
Rep Points 474835890
reputation_silverstar.gif
reputation_bronzestar.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif

Re:lol
MTR is not unestered, it's tren that's methylated to be orally bioavalable. Be a man and go through the right channels and this would have went a different way. Instead you come into my section and act like a fucking nigger. How did you see this going?​

progress.gif

Says the ex-Pars rep. Lets talk about the bunk gear game you know all about.

I certainly know when shit MUCH stronger than Tren Ace isn't working for me.

But i'm a Reverse scammer right?

IML Gear Cream!
I certainly know when shit MUCH stronger than Tren Ace isn't working for me.

But i'm a Reverse scammer right?

So let me get this straight. The free gear you won isn't working for you so you want some more for free? How is that not reverse scamming?
Wait a minute you are right. You aren't reverse scamming, you are just scamming.

I would have been ok with a complaint to me and gotten you another vial, but you chose this path.
Let me tell you this much, you just got the last vial of AY gear you will ever get, bank on that.

Last edited:
So I win free bunk gear, and now I won't get a replacement because I'm scamming AY because my gear was bunk?

This is amazing

I might have been able to help you out if you would have handled this a little differently.

According to TommyGunz, i'm Scamming AgentYes because I want something other than bunk gear.

I might have been able to help you out if you would have handled this a little differently.

Saneys a whining little bitch,
but he aint no scammer.

You Jews should of just sorted it out before it escalated.

According to TommyGunz, i'm Scamming AgentYes because I want something other than bunk gear.

I can understand where he is coming from.. just due the manner in which this whole thing was conducted. You're an overly abrasive, rude, ignorant, foul, disgusting, twisted, tranny loving, psychotic, schizophrenic, gear abusing, whore mongering son of a bitch. But that's what I like about you. Unfortunately you dug your own grave and my hands are tied.

Back