• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Its TIME....for another CONTEST!

heavylifting1

Uncle Z Representative
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys we have come up with another contest. This one is a little bit more meaningful for the members. Think about your life.... were you always into fitness? With the way things are in todays society, most likely not.

Well what got you started?? Was it getting up everyday, doing the same old thing, going to the same old place, feeling the SAME OLD WAY!?
Why did you decide to get in shape? I believe for all of us there was a turning point that made us research and learn all about this lifestyle and we learned it that well, PLUS we wanted it THAT BAD....that everyone of us decided to give steroids a try. Luckily, we made that CHOICE! NOW here we are!

So tell me about yourselves everyone. What got you started and why did you start? Heres the contest. We are going to give
20% off for 4 members here on 1 order each, that have the MOST impressive and inspiring stories. We want BEFORE and AFTER pictures.

We figured this contest would really SPARK the INTEREST and DESIRE to motivate you guys to put forth as MUCH EFFORT AS POSSIBLE in achieving your fitness goals. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT.
REMEMBER 20% off for 2 members on 1 order each. So lets hear it everyone!

Last edited:
I've been in shape my whole life... Started racing dirt bikes at 4 always played sports made varsity baseball and soccer freshman year. I started aas because w my crohns putting on weight is tough

Ok for my story I am going to skip right to me being a personal trainer. Growing Up I was always into sports and working out so it was a perfect fit. So I was 24 years old, loved my job and training for my first natural BB show when the shit really hit the fan. It started with a SLAP tear tht had me out 6 months and I couldn't work for 3 out of the 6 months. Ok whatever it happens, 4 weeks back to the gym I destroyed my back and had all sorts of disk problems. Couldn't even walk for 4 months. Within a years time I went from being very happy, enjoying my Job and In great shape to out of shape, stuck in bed and wondering if I could ever even pick up a weight again. Depression set in and it was a very tough time. I tried rehab and going back to weights and I just kept re injuring myself. I had almost given up completely . I took a solid year off from even thinking about the gym. Just rest and a lot of stretching. After a year I've gained about 20lbs(the bad kind) and looked like shit. I read up on disk injuries and started doing some yoga at home. I slowly felt better and slowly got back into the gym with Light weights. Fast forward to right now where I feel great in the gym and am slowly losing the weight. I've been hitting the weighs hard now for 2.5 months and feel completely reborn. Looking back over the past 3 years its been very tough but also AMAZING! I ended up meeting my now wife at my new job and we had our first child . Looking back if I could change anything I honestly wouldn't. I have a whole new perspective on things and now truly know what happiness is. Anyone who has had children know, all the cliches are true. So I am planng my first cycle which will prob be about 10-12 months from now, figure having the gear on hand is good motivation. When I was natural I was planning on doing a cycle but kept putting it off 3 months, then 3 more months because I was making such good natural gains I wanted to max out most of my natty gains. Anyway I've only been hitting the weights 2.5 months and strength can back pretty quick. Already DB bech 90s for 3x10. Military 135 3x10 and chest support rows 3 plates for 10. Right now just keeping my eye on the prize. I've Learned all you can do is what's infront of you. So every day my diet is in check and giving it my all in the gym. That's my ststory's

edit: I had a bod pod done 3 months ago I was 218 at 27% . Right now I'm 205 and it looks like I'm sub 20. Tons of size increase so not sure where that puts me but very fast progress, ill post some pics

^ one last thing. The conditions I put on myself to do a cycle is 1 year injury free in the gym and sub 12%. Figure a year of hard training is a good indicator I've overcome my back problems and sub 12-% because I want it to be a massive bulker. TEST E, DBOL and 6k cals a day should do it

Keep the posts coming everyone! These stories are truly inspirational and so motivating! Machmood! I read your post before I went to the gym. I am there with you bro. I have pretty bad degeneration in my cervical and lumbar discs. I just started lifting weights again and have been taking it easy after 1 year of tests, physical therapy and depression. I know how you feel. I know that it sucks, especially since most of us have made the gym such a big part of our life. It will get better. I feel obligated to tell you that a low dose of HGH seems to work wonders for my back and my doctors have put me on a 200mgs a week of test depot because it works better than any painkiller and any anti depressant. When men get depressed, our estrogen goes up and when our estrogen goes up, we get depressed. It is a vicious cycle and WE have to take action to get ourselves out of the slump. Thank you brother for you post. Truly inspirational and motivating as well.

Thanks rob. Not sure what specific back problems you have but i attribute core work and posterior chain work to a lot of my recovery, seems to be the 2 problem areas that can contribute to back pain. I've taken out squatting and deadlifts but RDL with proper strict form helped a ton. When done properly u shouldn't feel it in ur lower back at all. Just something that has helped me. Good luck with your recovery it seems we're both starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel

This Is a great contest and it will be amazing to here all the stories. I will add my own to it but im not going to participate in the contest. Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

This Is a great contest and it will be amazing to here all the stories. I will add my own to it but im not going to participate in the contest. Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Glad to hear Muffin! Your story is great, even though you are injured now I know you will bounce back!

WOW You guys are truly something else, thank you all so far!

In 2010 my wife got pregnant and delivered my baby boy in December. A big surprise occurred when my wife got pregnant again in the beginning of 2011. With her eating like a pregnant woman, it was hard not to follow along. Also maintaining a full time job and raising an infant made it next to impossible to get to the gym. In October of 2011 my little boy would lie down, kick his feet up and then stand up, he wanted me to do it with him. After about 10 minutes of doing this I was completely exhausted and it upset him that I could not keep up. I vowed from that day forward to never have that happen again. I was 6"0 and 280lbs then, at the time I built a gym in my garage by finding equipment on craigslist. My daughter was born in February of 2012 and my wife was forced to take a leave of absence from work to care for our children since child care is way too expensive. Since she was home I was able to get a gym membership which was needed since I outgrew my home gym at that point. Many people who saw me when I was fat said that I would not be able to look like what I did in college since I was older and my metabolism would not be the same. I took all that negativity and the desire to be able to keep up with my children and now am in the best shape of my life. As of today I am at 210lbs and my abs are showing which is the first time I have seen them in over 10 years.

IML Gear Cream!
party like a rock star life style, working on an ambulance (fast food) and always pretty trim but skinny fat
enter...thyroid cancer and my third daughter
gained 60 lbs in three months. watched the other half run every day, lift several times a week...get desperate for a will to live and went looking for phentermine
found a message board instead several years ago
its still my "home" but its full of douchebaggery so I went looking everywhere I could find online, in the gym in school

got my degree in a sub-form of biology, got diagnosed with the thyroid cancer somewhere into the mix and got intensely interested in human hormones
which in turn turned me into a bit of a nutrition freak , a gym rat and someone that can help other people out with a good knowledge base

fast forward a few years, pregnant again..my house burned down and I never missed a beat with the gym or nutrition...actually continued to lose bf while pregnant and rebuilding the house

my weight never drastically changed but I lost 20 or so pounds but lost right around 20% bf
now I look younger, feel better and enjoy life

oh and you know what? I did eventually get my hands on the phentermine and it didn't do a god damned thing for me...haha

Only 20% off? Thats a sale not a contest. Gotta throw something in for free.

We had a free contest less than 2 months ago. This is a good opportunity to try so
E of the best products around at a discounted price with no order minimum.

As robbiek said we had a give away contest 2 months ago. This is 20% off any order for the 2 winners. It is still a great deal and well worth participating over! :)

20% off sounds good to me, appreciate it guys thanks for the opportunity. Euro pharm has been getting stellar reviews everywhere you look, super stoked. Maybe ill stock up on a few cycles if I win but I have a feeling I'm not Gona be able to sleep knowing what lies beneath my bed waiting to be pinned

Last edited:
For the requirements of this comp I think 20% is pretty fair. Can't get enough of Z products.

Here are my before and after pics -

BeforeampAfter_zps7cb455f0.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Kfiggy thays damn nice! Grats!

I gots no befores...burned down house and what not...plus I wasn't lookin to win. Just wanted to see the ball get rollin more

You have some time bro. Definitely want to see your progress though especially since we have very similar back issues!

Only problem with your back is that huge intelligence filled head your carry on it daily. :D

Only problem with your back is that huge intelligence filled head your carry on it daily. :D

Um....... Yeah. Heavy noggins do cause neck and back issues!

Bumping this thread! Don't miss out on this promotional offer fellas! Z is giving 20% off your order PLUS no order minimum! Great chance for people to try our EP line. Once you try it you will be a believer! I have the easiest job in the world as this product reps itself. Post up those stores.

Once you try EP you will want it everytime, from the way it looks to the way it feels! I won't use anything but EP now, just because I know it is legit it is worth using why even take a chance on something else. I am not saying other brand aren't worth it. What I am saying is I know EP is TOP QUALITY, so I use it!

Back