• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need some experienced advice

Don't_fake

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up everyone. Need some advice from experienced people not bullshit u read on another site.
Currently running
500mg test-e
500mg mast-e
100mg npp
So I'm thinking I want to drop the npp and try some tren. but I see people say its best to run test lower than tren just wondering if anyone has run test higher than tren.
I have never tried tren.
Also has any one run two 19nors back to back with out problems? I read that could not be good but don't know. Thanks for any advice

The only times ive ran tren i ran test at a higher dose. It didn't agree with me. It was the general idea at the time to run test higher, maybe why i had nearly unbearable sides...idk. ive been considering another run with it while keeping test at a trt dose. Hope this helps

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I think you should play around with test/tren ratio on another cycle just using those two compounds. Once you get it figured out, then add it with other compounds in another cycle since you have no experience with tren. Just my opinion. Icon

I think something needs to be done with that npp. 100 mg a week, I'm assuming the is for the joints?

The only times ive ran tren i ran test at a higher dose. It didn't agree with me. It was the general idea at the time to run test higher, maybe why i had nearly unbearable sides...idk. ive been considering another run with it while keeping test at a trt dose. Hope this helps

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks dog

350 would be were I ran the tren I you went that route. I guess 350 would be tha absolute lowest i would go with npp. You trying to basically get this in two shots a week?

I think something needs to be done with that npp. 100 mg a week, I'm assuming the is for the joints?

I have to agree :)

But again who use npp for joints ???

IML Gear Cream!
I think you should play around with test/tren ratio on another cycle just using those two compounds. Once you get it figured out, then add it with other compounds in another cycle since you have no experience with tren. Just my opinion. Icon

I think your right dog. Ill give it a go next time. I'm thinking I might bump the npp up to 150mg eod

Back