• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Aburaihan co. tehran iran test enenthate batch #9041 Legit?

mishag

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys sorry only one pic, there are other pictures of pharm grade anti estrogens, and some BD products, my camera is really screwed up. Anyway I believe I have some quality pharm grade test enenthate. Just see what you guys think about everything. So far have not missed on all my products. mishag23's Library | Photobucket

ive had 9029 and 9031...they were good....just go some 9024 and 9034...havent used them yet so i dont know if they are good or not

Try to focus camera a bit better.
Use macro mode if possible ;)

There is alot of knock offs of thsoes amps, I even got some that were VERY well made but NOT how they are supposed to be, then i got some from another spot and they were legit. and i cant see anything on those amps. take better pics of the amps so I can help.

those pics are terrible man...take the out of the pack and get a new camera...ur cell phone should have a better camera then that

Back