• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Let the gains begin

Metalhead775

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats up guys? been viewing the forums now for years and i figured it was time to sign up so lets do this, im 6 foot 5 212 pounds been lifting religiously for about 5 years and have a huge passion for fitness and bodybuilding and always looking to learn more and help out cant wait to talk and learn some more so lets do this :ohyeah:

Welcome bro

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Welcome to the boards bro. What program are you currently using? How many times per week do you lift? What's your favorite exercise?

Welcome to the community.

thanks for the responses guys. I lift 5-6 days a week I do split training. I usually try to go for higher reps and med heavy weight for about 4 sets some times 5 and about 4-7 exercises a work out, I do cardio for 12 min before I work out and 15 after plus lots of hiking during the week, my best shape was last summer I was 200 and under ten percent body fat so I was very lean, when I moved back to Nevada I decided to try and bulk up however I cant manage to stay as lean when im over 210 so that's my goal right now I wanna sit at about 215-220 and be under ten percent. I feel like I know how to work out but the diet is where im slacking, I am very tall and was always kind of thinner before I worked out but was never really cut I was always kind of soft, so now that its years later ive added a lot of muscle but it seems once I get over 205 I cant stay lean its either im lighter and lean or bulkier and bigger so im trying to find the medium and be a little more heavy and a little more lean, im probably 11-12 right now, so diet and maybe a new training method is where im going to start doing some research, thanks again guys

Back