• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

UFC 161 Live from Winnipeg Evans vs. Henderson

ebfitness

Agent of Chaos
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Saturday June 15

UFC_161_Poster-478x270.jpg

MAIN CARD (Pay-Per-View, 10PM/7PM ET/PT)

Evans vs Henderson
Nelson vs Miocic
Davis vs Sexton
Barry vs Jordan

PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8PM/5PM ET/PT)

Jimmo vs Pokrajac
Shields vs Woodley
Stout vs Krause
Pierson vs Robertson
Delorme vs Figueroa

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 6:35PM/3:35PM ET/PT)

Clarke vs Maguire
Jabouin vs Pague

Yeah I felt exactly the same way, but he has been knocking everybody out lately..!!

Even though Hendo is aging I still think he has a pretty good chance of beating Evans!

Evans's is a great fighter. it's Dan's fight if he lands 1 shot.. that overhand right is vicious and both show insane wrestling background. Evans needs to redeem himself from that beat down by "bones" jones!!!

Yeah, I'll never forget Hendo "shutting up Bisping for alittle while" That was pretty good! I don't think Evans is the fighter he used to be, but maybe he will prove me wrong.....

IML Gear Cream!
RESULTS:

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 7 p.m. ET)

Nelson gets his ass handed to him! He is definitely relying on the big right hand way too much, everybody in the arena knows it's coming. He needs to mix it up alittle first.........

Nelson gets his ass handed to him! He is definitely relying on the big right hand way too much, everybody in the arena knows it's coming. He needs to mix it up alittle first.........
Yeah, plus he took the fight on short notice and I think he took Miocic a little too lightly. Miocic is definitely good with the hands.

The Hendo, Evans fight was close. Must be getting pretty hard to win fights at age 43.........

Back