• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Cycle : Test E

lurendrin

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys

I have been training for about 7 years, and serious weightlifting for the past 5 years.
When i started i weighed 55kgs. Over the last 3 years i managed to put on 20kg's staying natural
but with proper dieting and supplementation.I have reached a plateau for the last year and am
looking to try a cycle. I am going very simple on the cycle and would like advise on not only the cycle but my training
as i would like to make the best out of it. My overall goal is here to bulk as much as possible on to my frame. I previously
did an anavar only cycle, not the smartest thing to do, although nothing went wrong, was a waste really.

test E cycle only.
twice a week 1-12 weeks (300g a pin = 600 a week)
Aromasin 12.5 ED
HCG 25iu twice weekly from week 4
PCT Clomid,Nolva,Kessar
(i have been advised to add in proviron to decrease water retention. I was also advised to use either dbol or primobolan for bulking on this cycle)

Height: 1.79m
Weight: 75kg
BF%: 10%
Years of Serious Training: 5
Diet (C/P/F) Cycle:
Calories:4063
Protein: 346g
Carbs:506g
Fat:1270
Sodium: 4247mg

Workout plan is based on a 3month cycle(bodybuilding.com/fun/shortcut-to-size-training.html):
Every week go up 5kgs, reduce reps.
Week 1=12-15reps,week2=9-11 reps,week 3=6-8reps,week 4=3-5reps.
Each exercise 1 warm up set and 4 working sets. Last set either drop set or rest pause (alternates every week)
when the second month starts, go back to weight used in week 1+5kgs.
Monday: Workout 1: Chest and triceps
Tuesday: Workout 2: Back and biceps
Wednesday: Active Rest
Thursday: Workout 3: Shoulders
Friday: Workout 4: Legs
Saturday: Active Rest
Sunday: Active Rest

Please comment, criticize and suggest.

I have never cycled so have t experienced how it changes things but anytime i see a person training a muscle once a week I cringe. Everything I read and ALL of my real world experiments tells me if you train that way your missing out on tons of gains. I e trained natural bodybuilder to weekend warriors, all the same results . Not saying it won't work it just won't be the best option. To me if your taking something to help you recover why work a muscle less often . Don't wanna jack your thread about your cycle but just something to think about.

test E cycle only.
Aromasin 12.5 ED
PCT Clomid,Nolva,Kessar
(i have been advised to add in proviron to decrease water retention. I was also advised to use either dbol or primobolan for bulking on this cycle)

Drop HCG, PCT only Clomid.
Poviron won't do shit. Primo is over expensive and you wouldn't see shit (too mild), would be disappointed. Dbol-go for it, 30-50mg ed, split it 2-4 times a day.
Aromasin is fine.
I would rather do 200-300mg Test with 600mg Deca, gains would be MUCH better.

Height: 1.79m
Weight: 75kg
BF%: 10%
I would firstly drop bf% before going on a bulk cycle. Maybe low dose test (150-200mg) with low dose tren (350mg), cut for 6-8 weeks, get lean and dry-ish and than do a bulk cycle.

Diet (C/P/F) Cycle:
Calories:4063
Protein: 346g
Carbs:506g
Fat:1270
Sodium: 4247mg

Wow that protein intake is ridiculous, bro you are not abusing GH and slin, what a hell? You are 75kg! Even 200g is probably over-doing it. Drop to 180-200g MAX (total protein intake, carbs included).
141g of fat? Where are you getting these macros? This is non sense.

High carb with high fat with ultra high protein? No no

Protein 180-200g max
Fat - LOW, 30-40g, just from meats, few whole eggs etc.
Carbs - rest of the calories. Rice, potatoes, bananas, sugar free cereal if you like it etc. oatmeal...

Workout plan is based on a 3month cycle(bodybuilding.com/fun/shortcut-to-size-training.html):
Every week go up 5kgs, reduce reps.
Week 1=12-15reps,week2=9-11 reps,week 3=6-8reps,week 4=3-5reps.
Each exercise 1 warm up set and 4 working sets. Last set either drop set or rest pause (alternates every week)
when the second month starts, go back to weight used in week 1+5kgs.
Monday: Workout 1: Chest and triceps
Tuesday: Workout 2: Back and biceps
Wednesday: Active Rest
Thursday: Workout 3: Shoulders
Friday: Workout 4: Legs
Saturday: Active Rest
Sunday: Active Rest

Please comment, criticize and suggest.

lol @ bodybuilding.com articles, those articles are for skinny 15 yr olds. PLEASE PLEASE don't visit that retarded website every again, full of idiotic information, fake naturals who abuse drugs day and night and ads/athletes pushing crap supplements down your throat.

test E cycle only.
Aromasin 12.5 ED
PCT Clomid,Nolva,Kessar

I assume you mean HCG 250 IU twice a week. Even this may be too low -- 1,000 IU/wk will be more reliable. If your testes start to ache or ascend, those are signs of shutdown and that your dose is too small. You could start on the lower dose and see how it goes but it's possible you won't get the full shutdown symptoms while also not getting the full idling effect that will help PCT.

The test-only 1st cycle is the standard safe recommended route, nothing wrong with being safe... but I added dbol to my first and had no regrets. You'll be waiting 3-4 wks for the test-e to show any effect and that'll feel like a looooong delay. The dbol will kick in big time by wk 1.5. The downside is liver stress -- it's oral and may look like no big deal, yet it's more dangerous than the IM test-e. Just keep the dose and duration reasonable, e.g. 50mg/wk for four weeks, and get bloodwork every couple of weeks to see how these new drugs are affecting you. There's a lot of individual variation. A large spike in liver enzymes (ALT & AST) will indicate that you may be causing harm and should drop the orals, try a small regimen the next time.

Back