• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Topathletesgearis a scammer

Glycomann

Get outta my yard
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just a warning guys. Topathletesgear is a scammer works out of Thailand. He burned two quality vets I know. Lots of BS games were played. Sending empty envelopes. REquiring seizure letters be send all the way to Thialand for refund then claiming he didn't send anything the letter pertains too. 2 out of 2 people that used him had their packages seized. Just all around bad guy. Stay away. I was happy to see he isn't a sponsor in this board.

The guy is a real POS.. He is now threatening the two guys saying crap like he now knows where they live and is going to kill them..
My guess is he'll close up with this name and start another.. be very weary of this guy.

The guy is a real POS.. He is now threatening the two guys saying crap like he now knows where they live and is going to kill them..
My guess is he'll close up with this name and start another.. be very weary of this guy.

Once had a MOD say that to me after I said a source was no good. I gave him my address but he never showed up. Too bad since I have 115 acres to hide the body. (This was not anyone from IM)

what a grimey bastard, get a fucking job insted of robbing ppl for their money they worked for. one day he'll rob the wrong person and he'll get his throat cut, dumb stupid fuck, hate ppl that pull that pussy shit

Back