• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test c/e question

futureMrO

AG is my home
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have a few thoughts and questions on my up and coming first cycle, people ive talked to always say that you get the most out of your first cycle or that your first cycle will be your best, so my thought is this; i obviously want the most out of my first cycle while staying safe but with the long easters attached to test c/e am i wasting time? what i mean by that is most users report that it takes 3-5 weeks to kick in? if your first cycle is the best aren't you losing 3-5 weeks of your most beneficial time? would i be better off running prop ? or at least prop for the first for weeks with the test c or e then dropping the prop? for example
weeks 1-4 100mlg test p eod
weeks 1-4 250mlg test c
weeks 4-12 500mlg test c
and then obviously my ai's and pct.

Just run long esters longer...there is no wasted time. Propionate kicks in faster for sure but it leaves you faster as well. So on a long ester like cypionate you will end your cycle and wait to start PCT significantly longer than you'd wait if on propionate.

yes many kick start their cycles with the short esters... you also hold less water on the Test P, so you might swell up once that is dropped and the long ester kicks in. you other option is to just extend you cycle out to say 16-20 wks...

are there greater dangers or sides with running a longer test c cycle like 16 weeks vs a 12 week test c test p kick start cycle.

Not at the doseages your talking about. At the 250/wk that is what most run for TRT when they self medicate. It's actually high for most on TRT but they do it for years. I personally know guys who've run 1g/ wk for over 12 mos at a time and has no sides and came off just fine. So I would not worry too much. Just keep the AI flowing and monitor your BP the rest should fall in line just fine. Your body will tell you if it's had too much.

awesome thank you for the advice, if i dont kick start i will probably run 500mlg/week

Trojan is correct with the time it takes to leave your system. So say you take your last shot you'll get up to 4 weeks after that where the T is still active and in enough concentration to have an effect..

Back