• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bar Devoted to Female Self-Pleasuring Opens in Tokyo

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Love Joule - Tokyo's Masturbation Bar | Oddity Central - Collecting Oddities

Love-Joule-bar-550x410.jpg

i have concerns about the girl on the right below

Love-Joule-bar3-550x550.jpg
:coffee:

Love Joule has already become a popular Tokyo venue for women looking for a place that encourages them to be more open about their sexuality, but also for those looking to avoid getting hit-on by men. ''I go because it is a safe place and I don't have to worry about trying to brush off men all the time,'' one visitor said.''Add in that it is also a great place to drink and talk about what we women love to talk about, sex and guys, that's also a big pull.'' That's actually one of the most appealing things about this offbeat bar '' there are no men allowed, unless they're accompanying a woman. So single men will just have to wonder what's going on inside every time they pass by Love Joule.

Barkeep, she'll have the anal and clit stimultor and glass of sake. I'll have a glass of bourbon and a cigar, please!

This would be cool if the Japanese weren't one of the most socially dysfunctional people on the planet. It's just one more way to not have to socialize with people -- especially the opposite sex.

i have concerns about the girl on the right below

Love-Joule-bar3-550x550.jpg
:coffee:

i still can't not think this photo is saying " a size for everyone"
small, medium, and omfg i hear an echo.:nail:

Yea, that smells scrumptious, I'd also like to order of some sashimi with my drinks.... ohh, you don't?! Smells like fish in here. :hehe:

IML Gear Cream!
This would be cool if the Japanese weren't one of the most socially dysfunctional people on the planet. It's just one more way to not have to socialize with people -- especially the opposite sex.

Bets on they have a terd bar somewhere :coffee:

Yea, that smells scrumptious, I'd also like to order of some sashimi with my drinks.... ohh, you don't?! Smells like fish in here. :hehe:

Japanese women don't smell down there in my experience...

I was in Japan and put on my Oprah tranny outfit...by going incognegro I was able to enter this bar...ordered up a Miller High Life and some pigs feet to not appear to be a imposter...

It was interesting as I listened to Mrs Me-Ah-gee liked to be waxed on waxed off by Danielson's salty Italian Alfredo seed....

Things got a little out of control when Mrs Hiroshima had a few to many rice wings with hot sauce...well let's just say here gas was fresh from the Enola Gay..

Downside was no OE 40's with brown bags and dice..

IML Gear Cream!
you degenerates

they really are strange folk, I probably already said this but they have vending machines that sell used womans panties so you can go home sniff them and LHJO

I remember reading stories about how japan has the least most sexually active young adults on the planet, and it has hit a point where it is considered a threat to the survival of Japanese culture.

Why have young people in Japan stopped having sex? | World news | The Observer

Celibacy syndrome in Japan: Why aren't young people interested in sex or relationships?

look mrs o, you have no mrs o future, you are neutered you homo queer, you fit in real well here, this pertains to you, your a faggot fail whale

look mrs o, you have no mrs o future, you are neutered you homo queer, you fit in real well here, this pertains to you, your a faggot fail whale
we currently have top scientist working round the clock to determine wtf you just said. is english the first language they taught you when your mother crapped you out of her ass?

Back