• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reccommened fat loss supplement?? -- Ive been out of the game for a while...

Floods7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, wow this if my first post in quite some time. I haven't lifted in almost 2 years because of a shoulder problem and two surgeries.

Anyways, Ive put on some chub in the past few years and have just been cleared by my doctor to start lifting again. Im looking for a great fat loss supplement to help out in my routine.

I haven't looked at supplements in years, what is the best these days?

Get a pen and pad. Count your calories religiously, train, do cardio and use more calories than you consume. Thats how you lose fat. I just saved you $50.

If you want a little boost, try some bronkaid and a cup of folgers. Its just a boost, not a miracle.

And jump on the stair stepper or treadmill set it to 12 and walk for an hour a day.. That'll take care of the fat

I wouldn't take anything with stimulants (especially pre-workout drinks). Although the doctors cleared you to lift you still need to cautious in your approach to training. Loading up on stims before you train will likely cloud your judgement in the weight room, and lead to injury. After two years off, your training should just be about the basics (form and frequency). You also must know by now that lack of training is not what put the chub on you. That'd be your diet.

^^^ agree. Just get back to basics and forget about the supplements for now.

PYRO Rx hands down brother. I like anything they make but this is no joke strong as hell!

Hey guys, wow this if my first post in quite some time. I haven't lifted in almost 2 years because of a shoulder problem and two surgeries.

Anyways, Ive put on some chub in the past few years and have just been cleared by my doctor to start lifting again. Im looking for a great fat loss supplement to help out in my routine.

I haven't looked at supplements in years, what is the best these days?

Hay mate. I just lost 30 pounds by eating healthy and running sprint intervals(thanks charles poliquin) twice a week and lifting weights
Search Results

I dont use supplements but my friend used this. He lost weight. I dont know if it was the stuff he used or just because he was in the gym.
Anyways he was raving about green cofee been max. I dont know anything about it but you can gogole it and research it. Shrug

Last edited:
Back