• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blast now or wait

Nok

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
fuck cutting up this summer. decided to go ahead and keep bulking...
my original plan was to do my Blast coming up in like september...
but i kinda want to do one now...

i cruise on test as it is, could i blast now AND in sept.?

any tips/recommendations appreciated

YES ! BLAST BLAST BLAST You dont blast now AND again in sept . You BLAST now thru sept

Blast now and just continue through sept. And continue to cruise on your test. I would stack the test with some var though to get an overall greater effect on the stuff. I think that you should do well with both of these supps plus var has minimal side effects also which is great.

You have kids? You want kids? Had all the flippin Dora episodes and books you can take?

That what's I would pivot your question on. I say gym rats should cycle properly until the cool with the low possibilities that you may kill your sperm. I have just seen it happen a few times and these guys deep down hate themselves for doing that to themselves and their wives. They know they did it. I have two and I'm so gtg with kids I'm in juice ahoy mode. But damn it now I have two kids so I can't go that apeshit.

ok well this is what i was thinking about doing... and since im new to the blasting aspect of this, let me know what i would need to adjust and if i could safely run this thru september?

week 1-? test e @ 750mg/week
week 1-4 dbol @ 75mg/day
week 1-? deca @ 500mg/week

this will be my first true AAS bulk

You have kids? You want kids? Had all the flippin Dora episodes and books you can take?

That what's I would pivot your question on. I say gym rats should cycle properly until the cool with the low possibilities that you may kill your sperm. I have just seen it happen a few times and these guys deep down hate themselves for doing that to themselves and their wives. They know they did it. I have two and I'm so gtg with kids I'm in juice ahoy mode. But damn it now I have two kids so I can't go that apeshit.

thanks for that perspective bro. hadnt really thought about that aspect yet

dieseljimmy makes a great point . Def something to consider

what would yall recommend stacking

thinking about:
test e 750mg/week
deca 500mg/week

and thinking about anadrol vs dianabol

is there anything else i should consider throwin in there?

i just run HCG while on cycle and got my sperm count done and im GTG doc didnt tell me my numbers just said i was in the normal range which is good because my FSH and LH were NOTHING a few months ago. I am also on a summer bulk blast..

1200 test
50 dbol
100 drol
600 npp

and going to be tossing in 400 tren e... and dropping the orals soon.

Might add in 100mg of suspension as well. thinking of dropping the hammer down. I want to come into next years shows looking like i went through a time machine

Back