• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tren a ED vs EOD

Mr Persistent

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Boring old thread but tren has really kicked my arse this cycle I've had great results but my bp must be through the roof I'm out of breath all the time and I get pissed of at everything ha although I can keep my cool 90% of the time I'm actually looking forward to coming of I have 1 more pin to go supposed to be Thursday but I might take it tomoro to get out the way! My acne on my back is bad for me :(

i started running it ED and the sides wernt as bad but I switched to EOD. Because pinning evey day was getting annoying.. My sides worsened with EOD injects I got night sweats and just felt high body temp and sweaty in general lol plus shortness of breath.. Iv never had the insomnia tho sleep like a log but would get might sweats on nights I pinned! But I feel asif the gear works better on EOD lol strngeky enough on days I pin I feel noticeably stronger.. Tbh I'm sick of tren now lol I've ran it 3 times all my last cycles have been same test and tren so after this il try something iv never ran like deca and eq

Does anyone else feel this with tren tho ED bs EOD sides are worse EOD but feels like gear works better? Weird

Ed pinning should help reduce sides. As you already know.

You might have sensitivity to 19-nors. Did you use Cabergoline or prami?

What else did you run? And at what dose? What is your prior tren experience?

How long were you on tren?

ED will of course result in more stable blood concentrations, but for me that increases the side effects of Tren. After a few cycles of it, I have very few sides when pinning EOD, whereas sleep and sweating are generally more affected with ED pinning. Probably has to do with some active metabolite redistribution threshold or the time the tren concentration is at that level that your body begins to experience sides. EOD pinning means your levels vary considerably from day to day, but it works best for me.

Ed pinning should help reduce sides. As you already know.

You might have sensitivity to 19-nors. Did you use Cabergoline or prami?

What else did you run? And at what dose? What is your prior tren experience?

How long were you on tren?

Was on for like 7 weeks running it with test p at 50mg a day this my 3rd time with tren, and I was running prolacterone with it although I didn't really use it all the time as I didn't get any itchy nips atall

ED will of course result in more stable blood concentrations, but for me that increases the side effects of Tren. After a few cycles of it, I have very few sides when pinning EOD, whereas sleep and sweating are generally more affected with ED pinning. Probably has to do with some active metabolite redistribution threshold or the time the tren concentration is at that level that your body begins to experience sides. EOD pinning means your levels vary considerably from day to day, but it works best for me.

think I'm gonna stay of the tren for a while now lol I don't know why I ran it so many times guess I wasn't as educated as now on aas but tren is not the best for adding mass rather its great when cutting veins every were muscle always feel hard crazy strength blah blah

ED. Less sides and more stable blood levels.

Back