• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Longworthb is a lying scammer

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Please neg him into the red.

Anyone who helps will be repped by me. I appreciate the help in removing this piece of garbage from the site.

His board rep status has already been stripped, his reputation needs to be changed.

LONGWORTHB IS A LYING SCAMMER WHO NEEDS TO BE NEGGED.

Thank you.

Absolutely. As soon as I get on my computer negs will be coming. Can't stand scammers.

Absolutely. As soon as I get on my computer negs will be coming. Can't stand scammers.

Down with the scammers I'm in

This message was sent using fucking awesomeness.

theres an entire thread about it keith..here in ag

mods tried intervening to get to the bottom of it

i1EUKZzdnBweX.gif

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by longworthb

I've got u bro I just made the move back to Indiana and shit fucking crazy just let me get my shit settled and ull get everything plus more. My life has taken a shit quick bro

quote_icon.png

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by raven04
hey bro what happened man I cant get ahold of you. are you still refunded

I know its been 3 months bro and trust me I'm trying to get u back. I'm just going through alot of shit and as soon as I can ull get urs bro. I'm going through more now then anyone could ever imagine. My moms tried to off herself twice my dads recently become addicted to heroin its alot to deal with man

quote_icon.png

quote_icon.png
dude why cant you ever answer your txt man and actually keep a promise

I sent u 3 messages on here man lol. With a western union number and everything. My phones a faggot

IML Gear Cream!
quote_icon.png

quote_icon.png
that was a quote bro

fucking hell lol. I lost the receipt for the wu so I gotta call them. I dunno if there's a limit on how long u can pick it up so ill call and figure shit out broski

quote_icon.png

quote_icon.png
bro why is it so hard to txt or msg you without you just disappearing within 3 messages and it always seems like when your bout to do something everything goes wrong and it never goes threw you gotta think, first thing after all the shit went down in the beginning you said you would pay me back asap and also send some bottles of test and something else then you said you have a couple other things you was gonna send my way and it never happended. just like when I sent you the 120.00 to supposably save your ass on rent but yet I was nice enough to look past what you already owe me and sent it anyways then you say you have some test and var that you would send me and that never happened. now supposably u sent me 200.00 3 days ago and I havnt talked to you since last wensday and never got a txt or a msg on here obtaining anything at all. you seem like a nice guy that's why I trusted you but man you have to make things right and get it done when you say your going to. just like I havnt heard anything more about the whole sfy orders. one thing you gotta realize is I don't know you, you don't know me and its all threw trust and honesty and I definitely think I have forfilled my side of the deal now its your turn. I know your life has been flipped upside down and im sorry for that but man if no one else would have helped you out on your rent where would you be right now. hell if this happened to anyone else I think they would have lost it and said you was a scammer and all that shit just prove me wrong that your not

I dunno wtf is up with sfy man. He hasn't answered any of my pms or emails in 2 weeks and he's starting to piss me off. As far as the western union I had to get it refunded and as soon as i got it ill send it again. Ya alots been happening and i appreciate the patience man ur a hell of a good guy and I'm doing my best to pay u back. My phone took a shit so I can only message on here and that's when I'm on my computer so I'll try to keep u updated man

quote_icon.png

quote_icon.png
ok bro that's all that I ask for man.

I hear ya man. I'll keep u updated so ur not stuck wondering. I know how that is lol I've been waiting for a reply from sfy for 2 weeks

quote_icon.png

quote_icon.png
hey bro any luck on sending that money today

just waiting on them to refund my card broski should be today. I'll keep you updated :)

HOLY SHIT Broski !!! Throw his pic in this thread also . I believe his tattoos are in his pics

quote_icon.png

quote_icon.png
ok thanks bro just need it bad found out I didn't pay my house payment this month

oh shit. as soon as i got it ill give it to u man. kk gotta get back to work lol oh and i stillllll habent heard from sfu. i still havent received my last months order yet :-/

quote_icon.png

quote_icon.png
bro what keeps happening man

stuck waiting man as soon as its in my account ill go straight to western union bro

quote_icon.png

quote_icon.png
bro what keeps happening man

good news broski refund came through. I'm at work till late but if I can find a western union open tonight when I get off ill send it tonight man :).

quote_icon.png

quote_icon.png
hey bro I need that money today the bank has been calling every damn day so if you could please return the favor I sent you I would be so thankful

yoooooo bro

quote_icon.png

quote_icon.png
hey bro whats up

yo what's up man I'm stealing wifi right now lol neighbors definitely put a pw on there shit but I should have mine hooked up soon. As soon as I'm off work ill send that ASAP bro.

IML Gear Cream!
quote_icon.png

quote_icon.png
what happened man its Monday already and I thought you was gonna send it on 6/6 but guess not dude start proving your honest and no other shit.

did u get it man? I haven't been a me to get on we got no net. I sent it last Friday broski

longworth sounds nigerian

I also know her fairly well and I would bet monies she has no involvement. I will drop her a line on another board that we frequent occasionally

^got game

it really is

Back