• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lose gains after Test e cycle?

your an idiot if you spend all kinds of money on gear, bust your ass in the gym to get good results and than not do a pct cycle at the end of your blast.. the whole point is so your body/levels can heal correctly and get back to normal and start producing its own test again, secondly you can keep most of everything you gained as long as your pct cycle is correct

i never PCT'd one time in the early years..hell i didnt know what PCT was..way pre internet...i kept my gains..well come to think of it i dont think i ever came off long enough to PCT..

i never PCT'd one time in the early years..hell i didnt know what PCT was..way pre internet...i kept my gains..well come to think of it i dont think i ever came off long enough to PCT..

cruisin year round no need for pct, thats the way to do it lol

This is what I heard from an oldtimer. Way back when, no one had ever heard of PCT.

Now that there are good drugs and knowledge available for PCT, it's best to use these drugs and methodology.

Why are you asking ? You don't have the extra money or you just wanna buy more gear ?

Do a PCT. Having low T for a couple months will make you miserable no matter how much muscle you manage to hang on to.

This is what I heard from an oldtimer. Way back when, no one had ever heard of PCT.

Now that there are good drugs and knowledge available for PCT, it's best to use these drugs and methodology.

never heard the term PCT back in those days...but nobody ever really came off that would have needed a PCT..thats why we have all these low T commercials for the over 40 crowd...it was a set up by big pharma..:)

IML Gear Cream!
cruisin year round no need for pct, thats the way to do it lol

Cruising was another word you didn't hear or know...the serious lifters wouldn't go near a cruise type dose..well unless 100mg of anadrol ed is classified as a cruise...

First cycle no pct, lost most all weight gains strength lagged a little but I was an emotional wreck for a month or so. Like has already been said pct is as important as having diet and training in check before touching aas

Lol! Boy does that sound familiar.

If you cannot afford the pct, then save your money until you can. Buy everything you need for the cycle at once so it's on hand when you need it. That's the answer your looking for, take my word for it if you don't you will not be happy with the resuts nor your emotional state.

If your seriously asking that question then you should touch gear or even prohormones for that matter lol

Back