• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

British dragon hgh pic! Ready...

decent but seems low for the price....u can get an 18 out of most china generics...

I have almost the same ~results when I was on pfitzer geno goquick anyway chinese blue tops sucks, impure soma.

Gh serum means nothing if it's not bioavailable! IGF must also be tested to confirm this. What good is a gh serum of 40 if your body can't do anything with it.
The three dimensional structure of the chain is EVERYTHING! UGLs can't make the same that pharmas can. Close, but not identical. That's why they overfill the vials and show huge numbers on serums tests. If BD's tropin is in fact pharma grade you should be able to get good results at moderate doses. You shouldn't have to pin 10ius to see results.

decent but seems low for the price....u can get an 18 out of most china generics...

Every one is different that is a bit low, but if thats what he gets from other high end hgh then its a good test. I normally test in the 28's with black tops and 32 with hyge browns... So i know my baseline where my buddy tests 21 with the same hyge browns... So going off of some one data saying its low is kind of dumb. Now if i were to get an 18 on this kit then i would go back to the hyges... but also there was a test done on another forum that showed the spike and curve of the time to serum for HGH when you look at generic hgh it spikes up then drops fast where human grade is a VERY smooth curve... So if its 18 with a smooth curve then that would be worth the cost...

All depend of your stats,age,bf, sensivity etc when i was using saizen at this same dosage 8-10iu my highest level of blood serum was measured at 21ng/ml.

GUYS,THIS HUMANTROPIN BRITISH DRAGON IS GREAT..I LIKE IT..I am sure some of respect guys from here will tell how good is this HGH..and price is amazing and total cheap.for now..maybe later will need to up price for sure!

but man,i see in every pharmacy in the world 6mg serostim = 18iu cca 350$ price..dont know how you can get 126iu for only 500$! if you can get.then use only that hgh for all life!

Back