• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

British dragon hgh pic! Ready...

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
WHAT TO SAY GUYS..ITS READY!

you can buy it here

Buy HUMANTROPIN BRITISH DRAGON (human growth hormone) Online at World Pharma

Wp

51103d1371794552-british-dragon-hgh-pic-ready-b6.jpg

Attachments

• b6.jpg
    b6.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 245
GMP made..BD promised production video..we will see!
that hgh will be sold also in real pharmacys like norditropin,sereno sizen,jintropin,sandoz!!!

this WEEKEND 21ST-23RD JUNE SALE OFFER IS BUY 3 KITS AND RECEIVE 4TH KIT FREE!
THIS IS ONLY 2 DAYS OFFER!

SO GUYS, FOR 1200$+ SHIP COST YOU CAN GET THIS WEEK 400IU TOP QUALITY HGH!

BEST-REGARDS

WP

this WEEKEND 21ST-23RD JUNE SALE OFFER IS BUY 3 KITS AND RECEIVE 4TH KIT FREE!
THIS IS ONLY 2 DAYS OFFER!

SO GUYS, FOR 1200$+ SHIP COST YOU CAN GET THIS WEEK 400IU TOP QUALITY HGH!

BEST-REGARDS

WP

And the deal sweetens. Wow that is making my mouth water now!

man I wish I had a extra $1,200+ plus shipping and wu charge so probally closer to 1300.who has that much extra money on top of what you spend on gear,supp,vita,food and protein etc. never the less if I could I would love to have this deal. could 400 iu lasts me six months and would I get any results I would run like 3 iu a day 5 days a week for 6 months or 4 ius a day 5 days a week for 5 months.but then I would only be able to afford to run test e with it. or would I be better off just using that money to run a real cycle?

man I wish I had a extra $1,200+ plus shipping and wu charge so probally closer to 1300.who has that much extra money on top of what you spend on gear,supp,vita,food and protein etc. never the less if I could I would love to have this deal. could 400 iu lasts me six months and would I get any results I would run like 3 iu a day 5 days a week for 6 months or 4 ius a day 5 days a week for 5 months.but then I would only be able to afford to run test e with it. or would I be better off just using that money to run a real cycle?

You could do something like the following:
1200ius/$400= $3.00 per iu

4iu x $3.00 = $12.00 per day
$12.00 per day x 5 days a week= $60 week

$60week x 4 weeks (1 month) = $240 monlthy

$240 monthly x 6 months= $1,440

That's as good as it's going to get for the quality imo.

curious to see how these level up against serostim or lilly... They should conduct actual lab testing to compare it to the other top end HGH... If there levels are just as smooth I will be a buyer.

curious to see how these level up against serostim or lilly... They should conduct actual lab testing to compare it to the other top end HGH... If there levels are just as smooth I will be a buyer.

man,i stock 100 kits..i am sure i will resale it in 30 days...
this hgh is best of the best! this hgh is not lottery;)

damn! I'd buy a kit if I lived somewhere other than Australia!

WP should pic someone that is not on the WP wagon. No offence to any one that uses their stuff but they should pic a good vet to run labs on. Not saying none of the reps or the guys constantly pushing WP cant be trusted but in my opinion it would look better for some one to run a lab and do BL that doesnt normally support WP.

Looks great.

WP should pic someone that is not on the WP wagon. No offence to any one that uses their stuff but they should pic a good vet to run labs on. Not saying none of the reps or the guys constantly pushing WP cant be trusted but in my opinion it would look better for some one to run a lab and do BL that doesnt normally support WP.

I am an UncleZ rep lol. Good products are good products no matter which way you look at it.

I understand that robbie not saying i dont trust any one or British Dragon seems to be great products just to rich for my blood, its just more satisfying having lab work done by an outside person not some one who you know is going to say good things about WP.

I understand that robbie not saying i dont trust any one or British Dragon seems to be great products just to rich for my blood, its just more satisfying having lab work done by an outside person not some one who you know is going to say good things about WP.

I would like to see several guys run labs on the BD GH as well.

Back