• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Immune system coming off first cycle

nerdy_fella

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys,

Just finished the injection phase of my first cycle. Details are below. It has been a week since an injection, and I started getting really depressed, kinda expected this though. My biggest concern is if I eat anything, I have the worst diarrhea and on one occasion, vomited. I also had a 101 degree fever for two days. I used only Sciroxx products and a new needle every time. Earlier in the day when this had happened, I added three raw egg whites to a protein shake. Is it possible that during this "coming off" time that my immune system is at a weak point and I developed a case of salmonella? When I had did this cycle, half way through I started cutting down on calories and focused on getting lean. Since I started this illness, I have lost 6 pounds, and fear I will lose everything I gained. What are your thoughts?

Also, I had gyno issues around four weeks in and started taking Exemestane (didn't have a source for Arimi). I took 12.5mg EOD. Seemed to help. I stopped taking this with my last test (Pentadex) injection. I have Clomid and Nolvadex ready to go, but I am leaning towards only using Nolvadex. When should I begin taking this? I fear my depression will worsen. Thanks for your help and sorry if this is not posted in the right section, I am a newbie.

Height: 5' 8''
Weight before: 173
Weight when I started cutting half way through cycle: 187
Weight after last injection: 180
Weight now: 174

Cycle:
Weeks 1-3
0.5mL Pentadex 300 (Sust) EOD
0.3mL Nanrodex 300 (NPP) EOD

Weeks 3-6
0.5mL Pentadex 300 EOD

Week 7
2 shots Nandrodex 0.5mL spaced three days apart

depression after a cycle happens..e2 is most likely high..you need to get some labs and figure out whats up...

the illness side is probably just that...clearly if you have a fever your body is fighting a infection..if it was pin related you almost for sure would have a abscess or something visual related to a bad injection..

go to the doctor imo...

Back