• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Purge .torrent

ok ill bite, why post this movie? is it supposed to be good? i already downloaded it the other day but i seldom watch what i download.........

Watch it naggle.
Yeah I liked it

ok i want 2 hours of my life back, its perhaps the most annoying family ive ever seen

1st the son lets a black negro covered in blood in, then the daughters bf trys to kill the father, i mean seriously its a family of fucken retards..........

Im black and i wouldn't have let him in

Im black and i wouldn't have let him in

this was a black homeless man, covered head to toe in blood, screaming and raving, wounded and this kid lets him in lmao, i wouldnt let in a white woman in a bikini carrying a bag of dildos and offering an all night show..............

ok i want 2 hours of my life back, its perhaps the most annoying family ive ever seen

1st the son lets a black negro covered in blood in, then the daughters bf trys to kill the father, i mean seriously its a family of fucken retards..........

You mad bruh? :lol:

Back