• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Seeking Some Advice on First Real Cycle...

sneedham

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,
My background in training started in college and then was off and on for several years. The past year or so I have been completely devoted to the gym and hitting it hard. I will admit I am still working on nailing down my diet but I am close and am willing to get it done.
The last six months I have been on TRT 100mg cyp once a week, adex .5mg twice a week, and HCG 250iu's twice a week.
I have my E2 dialed in perfect, my training is right on and only sides I have are a little acne and a slight rise in BP. So D-bol is prob not for me.
What I would like out of my first cycle is lean muscle and strength.

1) Age= 41
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat= 6'-2"/220lbs 22% BF
3) Years of Consistant Training experience= 2 ears
4) Previous Cycle experience= On TRT
5) Training routine and Diet= 2hr routine/mainly compound movements and improving upon diet
6) Cycle Goals= Strength and size/maybe lower body fat, I know a lot of that will be diet dependant...

Weeks 1-10: Test C 400mg/week/Mon-Thur
Weeks 1-10: Arimidex .5mg EOD
Weeks 1-10: HCG: 1,000 iu/week split into 2 doses
Week 11: Start back on TRT protocol
I would like to add one more compound but am on the fence?? Maybe Sust or Anavar? Not sure, need advice...

A few changes I would make.

- extend test to 12 weeks, as you have test C I would run it at 600mg each week.
- You might need to up the arimidex to 0.5 daily but see how it goes EOD.
- I would run test solo and wait to add another compound in your next cycle.

before any of this DIAL in your diet and 2 hours of training sounds like a lot. If your working hard enough an hour is plenty.

Test to 600 at 12 weeks will really be a good move. Save the additions for your next cycle as you will surely do one... Shorter more frequent 4-5x weekly with ramping to heavy weights. For me with a similar build and a bit older I do four main compound movements a week with one heavy lower rep and one lighter higher rep day per week split into 4x weekly.

You do know sustanon is just more test.

I cant say it any better than Darth did, 600, 12wks. Im 52 still do test only at 750wk ,with the occasional tren-, or deca cycle.

Hello,
My background in training started in college and then was off and on for several years. The past year or so I have been completely devoted to the gym and hitting it hard. I will admit I am still working on nailing down my diet but I am close and am willing to get it done.
The last six months I have been on TRT 100mg cyp once a week, adex .5mg twice a week, and HCG 250iu's twice a week.
I have my E2 dialed in perfect, my training is right on and only sides I have are a little acne and a slight rise in BP. So D-bol is prob not for me.
What I would like out of my first cycle is lean muscle and strength.

1) Age= 41
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat= 6'-2"/220lbs 22% BF
3) Years of Consistant Training experience= 2 ears
4) Previous Cycle experience= On TRT
5) Training routine and Diet= 2hr routine/mainly compound movements and improving upon diet
6) Cycle Goals= Strength and size/maybe lower body fat, I know a lot of that will be diet dependant...

Weeks 1-10: Test C 400mg/week/Mon-Thur
Weeks 1-10: Arimidex .5mg EOD
Weeks 1-10: HCG: 1,000 iu/week split into 2 doses
Week 11: Start back on TRT protocol
I would like to add one more compound but am on the fence?? Maybe Sust or Anavar? Not sure, need advice...

Here is what I would do:

You're a little "fat" to be bulking right now. Maybe drop your BF down 10% before starting a cycle? If not you're just going to put on more BF because you can't grow muscle without enough fuel, and your fuel will be food and it has to be in a surplus, unless you're using tren. Which I wouldn't do.

10 weeks is long enough. At your age, you can't hit it as long as someone in their 20's.

2 hours is total overkill. Drop it down to 12 sets for larger muscle groups and 6-9 for smaller. You should be in and out in 45 mins.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the replies.. I do like the idea of a little var added. What would you recommend for a beginner dose. Also does var aromitize?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks for the replies.. I do like the idea of a little var added. What would you recommend for a beginner dose. Also does var aromitize?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You should know this.

No it does not.

i would not run var at your bf level... Not a big fan of var honestly unless your lowere in bf... I wont run it unless im at 8%... You would like winny better and its easier on the pockets...

I would look into a Test, winny, clen, keto cycle... or instead of keto run an ECA. Get your diet in check, and do an hour of cardio every other day.

Great advice from everyone....I will continue my studies and try not to disappoint including XYZ......:ohyeah:

IML Gear Cream!
Great advice from everyone....I will continue my studies and try not to disappoint including XYZ......:ohyeah:

I just want you to be safe and have a fun ride.....sorry if it came across bad.

I just want you to be safe and have a fun ride.....sorry if it came across bad.
I know XYZ.... It did not come across bad, I should have known that....What wouldyour thoughts on Masteron be? That is if I get my BF down and diet locked in...

I know XYZ.... It did not come across bad, I should have known that....What wouldyour thoughts on Masteron be? That is if I get my BF down and diet locked in...

Personally, I would use masteron the last 4-6 weeks when dieting and under 10% BF.

Personally, I would use masteron the last 4-6 weeks when dieting and under 10% BF.
Cool.... So maybe just a test cyp run for my first time, with no stacking?

Cool.... So maybe just a test cyp run for my first time, with no stacking?

That's what I would do.

The more cycles you run it seems the less and less compounds you use. Anytime I was cutting I used test alone and then added in 2 other things at the very end (4 weeks). In my experience, guys just want to make things more complicated than it needs to be, running 8-12 different compounds the entire run consistently adding this and dropping that.

The bottom line is to prevent LBM. If aas are there (in the right amount, no need to go over 1g total), protein is high enough and diet is dialed in, the only thing you would really need is maybe some T3, and that isn't totally necessary.

?Had my BF checked today 15.7% not bad.....I will go for 12%....Mabe see some more abs......

Back