• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Labs still screwed up 3 weeks after PCT

Mike Oxbig

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I did a 12 week tren ace/test prop/mast prop cycle which ended 10 weeks ago. I did 4 weeks of PCT and 2 weeks later decided to do 1 more week of 50mg Clomid/20mg of Nolva just to be sure I got up to baseline.

I waited 3 weeks prior to getting the below labs and TT/LH/E2 are all still through the roof. Looks like I should of waited a bit longer.

2nimbyp.jpg

Last edited:
How long after ending the cycle did you wait to start your pct? A simple AI like aromasin or adex will bring your e2 back down. It's high but not through the roof. Your fsh is within range but your LH is high and your T is very high for natural production. Did you use HCG? Typically you want to wait 4-6 weeks to let the drugs clear before getting labs done to give you a better reading that's accurate. I like to wait 6 weeks. By your numbers its apparent you didn't wait long enough but I'm still curious on how long you waited for the test tren mast to clear before starting pct

I would get off everything and do new labs in 4-6 weeks.

Tell me, from the date of your last injection until the labs how much time was in between the two dates?

How long after ending the cycle did you wait to start your pct? A simple AI like aromasin or adex will bring your e2 back down. It's high but not through the roof. Your fsh is within range but your LH is high and your T is very high for natural production. Did you use HCG? Typically you want to wait 4-6 weeks to let the drugs clear before getting labs done to give you a better reading that's accurate. I like to wait 6 weeks. By your numbers its apparent you didn't wait long enough but I'm still curious on how long you waited for the test tren mast to clear before starting pct
I started PCT 4 days after the last injection, never used HCG.

I would get off everything and do new labs in 4-6 weeks.

Tell me, from the date of your last injection until the labs how much time was in between the two dates?
10 weeks.

If that is the case I would just use an A/I and nothing else. The clomid is the probable answer for your results, all of them.

I started PCT 4 days after the last injection, never used HCG.

10 weeks.

Four days is pretty quick. Depending on your gear doses and esters it could easily take 2 or 3 weeks for your test levels to sink back to normal. Until then, your HPTA is still suppressed and PCT meds are probably doing zilch. No biggie there, but if you ran PCT for 4 weeks then effectively it may have only been a week or two -- way too short.

Four days is pretty quick. Depending on your gear doses and esters it could easily take 2 or 3 weeks for your test levels to sink back to normal. Until then, your HPTA is still suppressed and PCT meds are probably doing zilch. No biggie there, but if you ran PCT for 4 weeks then effectively it may have only been a week or two -- way too short.
As stated in the OP I was running tren ace/test prop/mast prop, I wouldn't of started PCT anywhere near that soon if I was running long esters. Judging by my values I would be quite hesitant to say my issue is an ineffective PCT.

Looks like your PCT protocol did an excellent job. Your natty test production is in overdrive and a lot of that excess test is aromatising pushing up your estro. I'm not sure I would do anything at this point..maybe a little aromasin. Let your body sort it out.

What exactly was your PCT protocol??

Looks like your PCT protocol did an excellent job. Your natty test production is in overdrive and a lot of that excess test is aromatising pushing up your estro. I'm not sure I would do anything at this point..maybe a little aromasin. Let your body sort it out.

What exactly was your PCT protocol??
Clomid 75/50/50/50 and 20 of Nolva for the last 2 weeks. Then I was off for 2 weeks and decided to do another week of 50mg Clomid/20mg Nolva. There was no reason behind the 2 week gap, I originally intended to cease PCT entirely at the end of the 4 weeks. I just randomly decided it would be best to do another week to ensure everything was brought up. PCT products were purchased from CEM.

As stated in the OP I was running tren ace/test prop/mast prop, I wouldn't of started PCT anywhere near that soon if I was running long esters. Judging by my values I would be quite hesitant to say my issue is an ineffective PCT.

Oh yah, good point. Nevermind. Was having a hotdog high when I wrote that.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks normal under the circumstances brother. Just stay clean for 4-6 more weeks and retest.

Looks normal under the circumstances brother. Just stay clean for 4-6 more weeks and retest.
How 'reckless' would you say it would be to hop back on? I don't have pre-AAS labs so I would have no way of interpreting the results beyond perhaps some guesstimate based on the LH value. I was planning on starting another 12 week cycle and then waiting 4-5 months after that cycle to get labs again. I haven't injected any oils yet but I did take 50 of d-bol before today's workout.

I would say your labs look pretty decent.....do you have any per cycle or natural labs?....

I agree with the others. Your labs look pretty normal and nothing is thru the roof. I would give it at a few more weeks. Heck at 1352ng/dl its like you are already doing a decent cruise :)

Against my better judgment I started a 12 week tren e/test e cycle almost immediately after I got my labs. These are my current labs that were done 7-8 weeks post PCT.
I think I'll be running a bit of Clomid for a few more weeks and then re-testing. Unfortunately I don't have baseline labs to compare them to.

Attachments

• jk8tgk.jpg
    jk8tgk.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 12
Back