• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My journey to leanness :)

spooky

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, Here's the start of my new journal and my new healthy track. Thanks to Jodi's help (you are awesome) I've been able to calculate out my carbs, proteins, etc.

Here's a list of the food I ate today. I think I did pretty good, if I say so myself. This was the first day of measuring out food and I did awesome! :thumb:

Meal 1-6:30am

1/2 c oats w/ 3/4 scoop protein powder
2 eggs
1/2 c berries

399.5 cals 26C/31P/13.5F

Meal 2-9:30am

sugar free jello cup
protein shake w/ 2 scoops protein, 1T natural pb, 1 c soymilk (I know this is bad...I'm going to use water from now on)

390 cals 19C/48P/14F

Meal 3-12:15pm

1/2 can tuna w/ 1/2 T mayo
1/2 c cottage cheese
1 low fat hot dog

305 calories 6C/35P/15.75F

Meal 4-5:45pm

4oz ground turkey w/ spices
1 1/2 c spinach/romaine/salad
1T Newman's dressing
1/4 c cottage cheese
1/2 plum tomato

286.5 cals 5C/30P/17.25F

Meal 5-9:30pm

protein shake w/ 1 3/4 scoop protein powder, 1T heavy cream, 1 1/2 c sliced strawberries

282.5 cals 24C/29.5P/11.25F

Daily Totals:

Calories: 1663.5
Carbs: 80
Protein: 173.5
Fat: 71.75

and I'm suppossed to be at 1708 cals, 180P, 85C, and 72F

So, overall I think I did really good and I'm right where I should be. :)

Tell me what you guys think or if I should make any changes to my meals. :cool:

Originally posted by spooky
Thanks to Jodi's help

Your welcome :D

1/2 c oats w/ 3/4 scoop protein powder
2 eggs
1/2 c berries

You don't need the berries if you are eating the oats. 1/2 C. Oats is 27G Carbs before Fiber

399.5 cals 26C/31P/13.5F

sugar free jello cup
protein shake w/ 2 scoops protein, 1T natural pb, 1 c soymilk (I know this is bad...I'm going to use water from now on)

390 cals 19C/48P/14F

Bring your protein to 1.5 scoops assuming your powder is approx 23G per scoop and yes I wouldn't suggest the soymilk

1/2 can tuna w/ 1/2 T mayo
1/2 c cottage cheese
1 low fat hot dog

305 calories 6C/35P/15.75F

More tuna and get rid of the hot dog, :barf: processed meats :lol: Add some veggies here or in meal 2

Meal 4-5:45pm

4oz ground turkey w/ spices
1 1/2 c spinach/romaine/salad
1T Newman's dressing
1/4 c cottage cheese
1/2 plum tomato

286.5 cals 5C/30P/17.25F

Skip the cottage cheese to help bring down the fat and increase the turkey if you have to in order to get your protein up

Meal 5-9:30pm

protein shake w/ 1 3/4 scoop protein powder, 1T heavy cream, 1 1/2 c sliced strawberries

282.5 cals 24C/29.5P/11.25F

Where are you getting 24 Carbs from??

Daily Totals:

Calories: 1663.5
Carbs: 80
Protein: 173.5
Fat: 71.75

Thanks for the tips Jodi. :) For meal 5, I got 5.25c from the protein mix, 1 carb from the heavy cream, and 17.5 carbs from the strawberries.

Now that I think about it, I forgot to add the heavy cream to my shake last night. Oops! :(

Thanks for the tips Jodi. :) For meal 5, I got 5.25c from the protein mix, 1 carb from the heavy cream, and 17.5 carbs from the strawberries.

Now that I think about it, I forgot to add the heavy cream to my shake last night. Oops! :(
Whats the macro's on your protein powder?

Hi spooky! :hello:

Here are the meals so far that I have planned for today...

1 egg
2 slices low fat bacon
1/2 c oats w/ 3/4 scoop protein

Total: 357/25c/30p/16.5f

Meal 2-9:30

2 scoops protein powder
2T heavy cream

Total: 280/8c/32p/13f

3/4 can tuna w/ 1/2 T mayo
1 medium apple
1T pb

Total: 343.5/24c/28.5p/14f

Am I doing ok so far?

:D

Re: Here are the meals so far that I have planned for today...

1 egg
2 slices low fat bacon
1/2 c oats w/ 3/4 scoop protein

Total: 357/25c/30p/16.5f

No more processed meats which menas the bacon. That stuff is pure crap food

Meal 2-9:30

2 scoops protein powder
2T heavy cream

Total: 280/8c/32p/13f

Good but I still want to see the macros of your protein

3/4 can tuna w/ 1/2 T mayo
1 medium apple
1T pb

Total: 343.5/24c/28.5p/14f

Little less PB to bring the fat down to 12.

Am I doing ok so far?

Good but remember the goal is to HIT the numbers not go above. Adjust your measurements to get the exact amount. ;)

:D

Since I'm only having 5 meals instead of 6, is it ok then to go over a little bit at every meal, so I meet my requirements?

IML Gear Cream!
No, I want you to work your way into it. :)

ok :)

And thanks everyone for the welcomes. :p

I did REALLY bad yesterday. :( I was fine up until meal 4, then I just had to cheat because I was SO hungry.

For meal 4 yesterday, I make chicken and shrimp fried rice w/ 4oz shrimp, 1/2 piece chicken breast, 1/2 egg, 1/2 c brown rice, soy sauce, onions and spices. Here is the break down on that:

275/32.5c/39.5p/4f

I know I had WAY too much protein, but I LOVE shrimp! :lick:

After I had that, I ate a 1/2 of a grapefruit, which put my carbs up to 45.5. And after that, I went and got some frozed yogurt.

:finger: Frozen yougurt is horrible and they give you ALOT for just one scoop! I didn't realize how bad it was until I added it up (I had about 1-1/2 cups)...270 cals/9f (and this was 96% fat free)/69C/12p. :cry: I'm SO bad!

Does anyone else get the urge to cheat and how do you control it!?! I feel like I'm always starving even though I eat all my meals.

Oh yeah, I also had 1/4 can tuna before I went to bed.

Here's what I have planned so far for meals 1-3.

1 egg
2 strips bacon ( I know that this is a NO NO, but it just doesn't make sense for me to throw it away and waste $$$)
1/3 c oats
1/4 apple
3/4 scoop protein ( I just got some new protein powder yesterday and it has more protein per scoop that the old powder that I had)

372/23c/34p/11.5f

1 1/4 scoop protein powder
2T heavy cream
water

237.5/4.5c/28.5p/11.25f

1/2 can tuna
2 egg whites
1 egg
3/4 T mayo
1/4 apple

282/6c/30p/13f

I have some ground turkey that I'm gonna make for dinner, but I don't know what else to make with it...any ideas?

Looks good but your right I don't like the bacon. :no:

Meal 4??

I haven't planned out meal 4 (dinner) yet cuz I'm not quite sure what to make. I have some ground turkey and I'll probably make some veggies. And my meal 5 is going to be a protein shake w/ flax oil.

I haven't planned out meal 4 (dinner) yet cuz I'm not quite sure what to make. I have some ground turkey and I'll probably make some veggies. And my meal 5 is going to be a protein shake w/ flax oil.
Make it into a stirfry. Mushrooms, onions, broccoli, a little reduced sodium soy sauce, ground turkey. If your allowed a carb throw in 1/2 C. Brown Rice. :lick:

You can also add chile peppers or jalapenos. It can be mock chili if you add in paprika and salt free chili powder. :lick:

I have to go to a Mexican restaurant...

I know that I should get something healthy, like chix fajitas, but I'd also like to get cheese and sour cream on it...

Is it ok to combine meal 4 and 5 so I can eat more? I know that I'll probably go over my grams anyways...

:finger: No its not. Because then you'll be eating too much and your body will store what it doesn't use as fat. Then by not eating again for a while it slows your metabolism down so your body will hold onto it for even longer.

IML Gear Cream!

sugar free jello cup

Hi spooky, sorry, im in everyones journals today. :grin:

is everyone allowed sugar free jello?

They make sugar free candy, too... is that allowed?

I don't know if everyone is allowed it or if they eat it, but I do. :) Its only 10 cals, 1 carb, no fat and no protein. So, I don't see why you couldn't, as long as you add it in to your daily totals.

You should not have jello everday. It would be best if you saved it and had it every now and then to help curb the sugar cravings. :)

The jello is actually 10 cals, 0 carbs, 0 fat and 1 protein.

I understand but I think you should still save it for days you need it. :D

I know. :) I don't have it that often anyways.

Its not that its bad for you its just that I think its something to save and look forward to having when you really start feeling like your gonna cheat. That way it helps satisfy the some of the sugah cravings. :D

I did SO bad this weekend. Everything I ate went downhill since Friday night.

I had a chicken ranchero sandwich for dinner on Friday, then Saturday I was volunteering all day so I ate crap all day long. Bagels, fruit, cheese coffee cake, coffee, chips, cookies. :( I knew that I shouldnt've ate all that, but I had no other choice since thats all they had and I was STARVING!!!

Today I had chinese food for lunch, then a protein shake after my work out, then I had to go to a family get together for Father's Day, so I had an italian beef sandwich, fruit, green bean casserole, and a cupcake and half a piece of cheesecake.

I think I'm going to grab another protein shake now before I go to bed.

So, this weekend was a BIG cheat weekend. I don't plan on doing this every weekend, but this weekend was a little different since I wasn't home most of the weekend.

Does anyone else every have cheat days?

I'm thinking about getting those "cheat candy bars"...I think they're called Detour. Has anyone ever had these? Are they any good?

Ok...It's been awhile since I've been on here. I've been so busy that I haven't had time for anything else hardly. (Work, school, etc.) :( Anyways, I've been somewhat sticking to my plan, but I'm having a problem with carbs. Its been really hard for me to stick the amount of carbs that I'm suppossed to have. I don't go over TOO much, but maybe about 15-40. So, I guess thats bad. :(

I'm also not hitting my protein requirements. How much "aftificial" protein is suppossed to make up your protein intake? 50%? :confused:

What are some other carbs besides brown rice and sweet potatos that are ok?

Back