• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hulk is here

Welcome to IMF hulk

Welcome to the community.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome Hulk! What is your diet and exercise program consist of? How long have you been training? What about diet? Do you track your macros? I would suggest using My Fitness Pal to track your calories.

Hey everyone from the looks of this site.... I LIKE I LIKE lol
Welcome Hulk! What is your diet and exercise program consist of? How long have you been training? What about diet? Do you track your macros? I would suggest using My Fitness Pal to track your calories.

I have been in the game for over 10 years. I have played pro ball in different countries (Football). My training consist of different techniques that will increase my lifts or to get in me in top playing form. My diet is pretty nice but you can always try new things or try new methods. I see you said something about your fitness pal where can I view that?

Back