• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new here need some help

you'll fit in well here
whinging newbs take note FFS !

i'm here for the long haul it's going to take more than a few pervs to scare me off lol

Just to warn yah everybody's been keeping their crazy tucked in and out of sight. Once they get comfortable with you it's off to a whole new level of debauchery. You're going to have to be a tough lady to hang here or post a lot of pics either way you'll go far

This message was sent using fucking awesomeness.

Just to warn yah everybody's been keeping their crazy tucked in and out of sight. Once they get comfortable with you it's off to a whole new level of debauchery. You're going to have to be a tough lady to hang here or post a lot of pics either way you'll go far

This message was sent using fucking awesomeness.

i think i can take it i'm a tough girl :) it actually sounds like fun a little debauchery never hurt anyone

Rules ?

I've broke them all and they keep letting me back.

Conclusion: There are no rules.

IML Gear Cream!
I think she works for a government agency. "they" know IM deepest secrets reside inside Anything Goes.

Yep, she is an agent.

doesn't work weekends.

Back