• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

i'm not fitnsexy..in reality i'm 200lbs fat whale who wants ronnies babies

IML Gear Cream!
You heard it from ROID first.

I lost all the men in my internet life...

hmmm

ok!
You haven't lost anyone. With all the test flowing around this place, we would love to see topless pics from both of you.

An even better idea, how about you two have a scissor party and video it for us. :)

Yall crack me up and make my life a lot less boring :)

I'd hit that cawk or not, preferably with cawk

You haven't lost anyone. With all the test flowing around this place, we would love to see topless pics from both of you.

An even better idea, how about you two have a scissor party and video it for us. :)

Im so proud of you!

Will you let me cum inside the first time ?

If not please, gtfo.

IML Gear Cream!
U want her nudes she my phony x I have them

not sure how sending out nudes of your ex is really going to do anything to me? and i think that's a little childish when all i tried to do was help her since you ran again from her for no good reason at all. she keeps trying to get you proof and you won't take it. but if you want to be immature about this go ahead you are only making yourself look worse i didn't come here with bad intentions that's what you made it in too

Stfu Courtney I'm going Britney with all this you fucked her name came here playing role slut like u are no u can suffer I screen shot the pics and the things u said now ur fucked

i'm not really sure what i did wrong here. all this because i tried to help someone i'm really sorry and i told you that i didn't mean to do anything evil or malicious to you at all. this is really crazy you cna't even man up to what you have done you just have to make threats and low blows

i'm not really sure what i did wrong here. all this because i tried to help someone i'm really sorry and i told you that i didn't mean to do anything evil or malicious to you at all. this is really crazy you cna't even man up to what you have done you just have to make threats and low blows

Low blows are expected in AG. Its the equivalent of kicking eachother in the nuts.

Fuck this shit I'm so pissed at this bitch

If it was normal times I wouldn't care but fact that I'm fucked up from my mothers death that just accrued what hurts

She even ordered hcg from a member here so she can have a false reading he will confirm this

IML Gear Cream!
all i want to know why where you dating a fat bird?

AHHH. On top, I knew you had a lot of crazy shit going on in life and all but DAMN bro. You shouldn't fuck them so good that they follow you on the internet!!!!!

I deserve a name change like vexectomy or something :)

Besides I abused so much gear My nuts atrophied long ago.How the fuck could I have more kids?

i'm confused. :coffee:

the real question is HOW do they even know your on this forum?

this is the real question

fuck dawg, cover your internet tracks a little better

some psycho bitch will have your ass busted for gearz

Back