• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

i'm not fitnsexy..in reality i'm 200lbs fat whale who wants ronnies babies

fitnsexy

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what do ya'll think i need to work on?? i'll post some more pics later
brit12.jpgbrit11.jpg

Your a cutie for sure.........I'm liking it all ..& your lips full & sexy..you're killin me...lol

up the dose

Very good work...thou look awesome..the only thing I could really see that might need work is your calves..

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Very good work...thou look awesome..the only thing I could really see that might need work is your calves..

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

thank you :) my legs have been suffering from the car wreck i was in i had a knee injury so i'm slowly working back into legs i miss my squats lol

Hard to tell. Need to see nudes for accurate evaluation. Plz post here or PM to my inbox.

IML Gear Cream!
You look about 5 pounds away from being really tight. But I bet you lose some boob if you drop those five. Whole mid section and arms look good. Back pic on profile is pretty good.

Kills me to ask...but we need moar leg and butt pics.

You look about 5 pounds away from being really tight. But I bet you lose some boob if you drop those five. Whole mid section and arms look good. Back pic on profile is pretty good.

Would have to agree here. ^^^

You realise this is Anything Goes section? Things get a little feral in here at times.

this is a fairly recent one that shows off my legs its a few weeks old
uwsc.jpg
[/URL]Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/IMG]

So, you are a woman, in an AG section, asking for criticism. You then proceed to show us a tight little body and wonder why a bunch of geared up guys(in an anything goes forum) want nude pics:thinking: After all of this is said and done, I suppose I can be a gentleman about this...can we see your tits PLEASE?

You're not on my face.

That is my only criticism lol!

Jk jk but anything goes!

;)

i can handle whatever ya'll throw at me i'm a tough girl like i said before lol and who is saney?

so you like it rough... that is what i'm taking away from all of this.

Arm definition. Maybe some upper chest. That's just me trying to be super critical. U look good.

I'd hit it... Looks pretty clean from here but could we see a snatch shot? Gotta make sure there's no salami swinging .

Back