• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Neg The Nazi..Scamming Scum

IML Gear Cream!
yeah...i8 is a skinny teenager with no hope of ever being big....doesn't train...I cant imagine why he dislikes my bravado

btw i was banned for ''spamming'' because i was telling one of the good posters that left in that dead shit hole to come here..lmao

Haha I can't believe Dlew banned you over that fucking comment, I almost spat my breakfast. So obvious it was the slightest excuse to clean house after your beef with him.

Haha I can't believe Dlew banned you over that fucking comment, I almost spat my breakfast. So obvious it was the slightest excuse to clean house after your beef with him.

rmb?

Yep, I need to change this shit name. Fuck man, I've had it with Dlew over this and he knows it. If he really thought it was for the good of that board to get rid of you then he's fucking twisted. You maybe divert one member who's at the end of his rope with the fucking place to another board yet what you brought that place on net was ridiculous in comparison.

I'm guessing it'll be a temporary ban.

Yep, I need to change this shit name. Fuck man, I've had it with Dlew over this and he knows it. If he really thought it was for the good of that board to get rid of you then he's fucking twisted. You maybe divert one member who's at the end of his rope with the fucking place to another board yet what you brought that place on net was ridiculous in comparison.

long time no see dude

Villan's on his way out, not a single fucker talks to him and Dlew said he'd check with the MODs about removing him form PL. Why the fuck he goes there is a mystery, he can't have noticed no one gves the slightest shit apart from those tearing him to pieces. Deluded prick.

welcome aboard brother!fuck that cunt..as you've said,he was just looking for an excuse..otherwise feel like at home here..pm heavy if you want name changed..in the mean time we have homosexuals,trannies,non trainees,two females,azza,nazis,steroid abusing 160lbs beasts,scam artists,wp and the whole shebang here

welcome aboard brother!fuck that cunt..as you've said,he was just looking for an excuse..otherwise feel like at home here..pm heavy if you want name changed..in the mean time we have homosexuals,trannies,non trainees,two females,azza,nazis,steroid abusing 160lbs beasts,scam artists,wp and the whole shebang here

....and the wanker CurtJames. Keep that cunt well away from me please. Looks fun, thanks for the welcome.

....and the wanker CurtJames. Keep that cunt well away from me please. Looks fun, thanks for the welcome.

You'll like it here mate. Any friend of KOS and Sil is more than welcome here :thumb:

You're not an Azza gimmick? :(

You'll like it here mate. Any friend of KOS and Sil is more than welcome here :thumb:

I Just repped him basically the thing.!

but you're not a saney gimmick? (Which would be kuhl with me just let me know please)

Thanks! Azza is a clammy grey skinned newt-faced fuck. There's only one and it needs to be dead. I'll discuss methods for it's suicide avidly with it.

I Just repped him basically the thing.!

but you're not a saney gimmick? (Which would be kuhl with me just let me know please)

No gimmick. I'm all me.

Thanks! Azza is a clammy grey skinned newt-faced fuck. There's only one and it needs to be dead. I'll discuss methods for it's suicide avidly with it.

Lmao! :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
M-Way, can you pull some strings and see about getting my account reinstated on MD? I never even got to get my posts high enough to see the infamous Pit. GYCH!

any friend of Sil who is also an Azza hater...........jeez dude you should have come over sooner..........:winkfinger:

Lol I have no influence at MD sorry, that police state. Favourite MD mantra; 'That's a no-no.'

AZZA lives soley to be kicked hard in the face. Niche existence.

Bless his clammy grey newt-skin with urine.

Bless his clammy grey newt-skin with urine.

Azza's' killed people before. Give him a defibrillator and no-one within a 3m radius is safe.

not to mention his kidneys only work at 90%

Azza's' killed people before. Give him a defibrillator and no-one within a 3m radius is safe.

Lol, he knows he's a wrong'un, so little slips here and there with someone's life just get a back kick down into his warehouse sized basement of utter and reasonable self loathing.

Lol, he knows he's a wrong'un, so little slips here and there with someone's life just get a back kick down into his warehouse sized basement of utter and reasonable self loathing.

14 posts in. . . I see a future for you here :lol:

Back