• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Getting huge on trt dose

D86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been on trt for about 3 years now and have been at 200mg/week for quite some time. I've been dieting for a couple of years and now but lately have been taking a break from leaning out and working for size + strength. I'm noticing some great gains. Really good gains, better than what I expected or even thought possible with this low of a trt dose. Although, I respond very, very well to AAS and am naturally big and strong to begin with.

Question is this: How big is it possible to get on this trt dose? I know genetics, diet and training are all variables but have any of you heard of someone gaining massive size (not fat) while on this low of a dose?

TIA for any replies

I believe 215 is the max possible on that dose. Lol there's no limits other than genetics, diet and work.

Maybe 217 if your really lucky then that's it

200mg per week is awesome for trt....232.5

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Lol thanks for all the replies.

The humor is great! I agree that genetics, diet and training are the determining factors. I guess I'll just keep on leaning out and building up until I reach my genetic limit, then go from there.

200mg per week is awesome for trt....232.5

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I agree. I used an online trt clinic a while back that had me on 300mg/week + ancillaries but it got way to expensive. Also, I responded so well to the dose that my crit went up so high I had to have several therapeutic phlebotomy sessions at 2 units each session.

My doc is pretty cool with things even though he would not prescribe an e2. I told him I'd just find a 'supplement' online to keep it in check and he was OK with that.

My Doc has me on 100mg of test c per week. Labs when I started were 312. After 6 months, I hover around 520. I don't think that is my ideal number but my doctor won't up me to 200mg per week..sounds like some of you are very lucky to have liberal doctors.

My Doc has me on 100mg of test c per week. Labs when I started were 312. After 6 months, I hover around 520. I don't think that is my ideal number but my doctor won't up me to 200mg per week..sounds like some of you are very lucky to have liberal doctors.

It took me quite a while to find a competent doctor in my area. The first prescriber I went to only checked my testosterone levels after I asked him 3 times. After it came back low he wanted to start me on 100mgs a month, he was clueless on trt.

I then went to a urologist who was a decent guy but most I could get him to go to was 150mg a week even with labs showing that I could use more. After researching trt and asking him what he thought about an aromatase inhibitor and hcg for gonadal hypotrophy he said that he had no knowledge of using these for male trt and that straight test was fine.

Which led me to find a hrt clinic that knew what they were doing but cost was an issue so I went to my current doctor and told him what I was doing. I was on 300mg/week with the trt clinic + ai + hcg but my local doctor would write for labs when I needed him and was generally pretty cool about things. After I dropped the hrt clinic he continued to prescribe me at 200mg/week. He still won't budge on an AI but I told him I'll just find a 'supplement' for that and he was OK with it.

Family practice doctors have to practice according to what they all consider 'the norm'. Stepping outside what is normally accepted in the medical community is something he is able to do but at the same time it could get him a little more scrutiny from his peers. Long story short, he worked hard for his MD and would rather not do anything that may jeopardize it. Not that I think it actually would but given his position I can't say that I blame the guy.

TLDR: Shop around, there are doctors out there that will work with you.

The truth is on therapeutic doses, you will not get huge. It will help you work out better and pack on some weight. 200mg/week will not turn you into Arnold in his prime. Most heavy users are doing 500mg EOD.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^
This is what I've been thinking. Although I do believe that much ground can be gained by genetics, diet and training.

My plan is to continue doing what I can to make progress and when that stalls look into other options.

Dude when you hit a stall, train through it. You stall or plateau, back off about 10% on the weight, work with that for a couple sessions. Then start adding a small amount of weight, say 2.5 or 5 pounds per session. Keep doing this and you will in time push past the stall point. Too often guys want to make big jumps in the weight. It is easier for your body to adapt to a 5 pound increase than a 50 pound increase. It is a basic principle behind power lifting. Constant small increases in the weight over a given amount of time. It really works.

Listen to these guys there is no limits to how much you can gain using this supplement. I think that you should really consider using DAA or Anavar too. Both of these worked really well for me. I think that you can gain as much as you want. Your genetics play a big role in this though. I think you should also consider making sure your diet is in check too. Make sure you are tracking your macros. I like to use My Fitness Pal for this. Good luck on your training and nutrition goals for the summer!

Thank you to everyone for the advice and tips. Everyone has been very helpful in these regards and I truly appreciate the time taken to reply.

I would like to clarify that my original purpose in starting this thread though bold:

I've been on trt for about 3 years now and have been at 200mg/week for quite some time. I've been dieting for a couple of years and now but lately have been taking a break from leaning out and working for size + strength. I'm noticing some great gains. Really good gains, better than what I expected or even thought possible with this low of a trt dose. Although, I respond very, very well to AAS and am naturally big and strong to begin with.

Question is this: How big is it possible to get on this trt dose? I know genetics, diet and training are all variables but have any of you heard of someone gaining massive size (not fat) while on this low of a dose?

TIA for any replies

Reason why I'm asking this is not due to frustration or plateaus with my current progress, quite the opposite actually. I've read in the past how some natural bodybuilders and some low dose test runners ~300mg/week were able to achieve amazing results.

I'm currently 310 at 5'10" and have been working out off and on for 15+ years. My lifts keep going up consistently except when I deload and hardcore diet. I do eat well and I've always carried a lot of mass, even since I was very young. I respond very, very well to AAS and at even this low of a dose (200mg/week), I'm getting great results.

From what I've gathered in reading posts over the years and from what I've seen IRL it seems that genetics play a huge role. Not just genetics on natural predisposition to bodybuilding and bodytype but genetics on how someone responds to AAS. It seems that some people are genetically gifted for bodybuilding, some people are genetically gifted in how they respond to AAS and a few blessed people are genetically gifted in regards to both. I think the ones that are genetically gifted towards both and do everything right end up being the top tier bodybuilders. So I guess I answered my own question in a way.

Everything matters but if I had to pick an order I'd say:
1. Genetics.
2. Drugs.
3. Diet/training/rest.

If anyone reading this believes I'm way off point here and/or has a different opinion please feel free to share. My views are always subject to change given new information.

Thanks for reading,

D86

TIA for any replies

How bout 67lbs in 8mons sound on 200mg Cyp or 250mg E a week split on Mon and Thurs... True story! I grew up when steriods were still legal in a sense... all my friends were on 'em and were or at the time looked huge. I worked out like no other but wasnt about to trade hair for muscles.. long story short... I found a PDR and started reading everything I could get my hands on about AAS's and Aurthor Jones book. I thought if a clinical dose is designed to work for people who dont workout, then why wouldnt it work for a guy who does? I went from 137lbs to 195lbs in 8months on clinical dose of Enanthate or Cyp. There was two months I added 150mgs of Winstrol V per week. Its been 23 years since my first aas cycle and I still only take a little over a clinical dose when using AAS's. NOTE: I achieved my fitness goals at the time of making it to 225lbs with 9%...5'10" So im living proof you dont need to take much more than a clinical dose to get great gains...

Last edited:
Very nice....keep it up...

This message was sent by a GOD!!!!!

I'm pretty jacked because I just got a script for T gel. Doc has me on 210mg per week.
Only been about a week so nothing yet. But it's 100% legal.

I can add that the doc said AI's cause intra abdominal fat. Said we need estrogen. I'll post the study he cited but wont jack your thread.

I'm pretty jacked because I just got a script for T gel. Doc has me on 210mg per week.
Only been about a week so nothing yet. But it's 100% legal.

I can add that the doc said AI's cause intra abdominal fat. Said we need estrogen. I'll post the study he cited but wont jack your thread.

Its a fact we do need some estrogen... Just not too much... Whats your situation, just low T levels? How long are you going to remain on TRT?

Its a fact we do need some estrogen... Just not too much... Whats your situation, just low T levels? How long are you going to remain on TRT?
I don't plan on giving up TRT until there's new info or a high PSA indicating prostate cancer. Or any health issue that says I should stop.

My levels were all borderline but I should not have to feel old even if 54. I work out hard and eat wright.

Testosterone, Serum 642 348-1197 ng/dL SE

LH 3.6 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL SE

FSH 4.8 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL SE

Estradiol 28.8 7.6-42.6 pg/mL SE

Free test was a bit low

IML Gear Cream!
I don't plan on giving up TRT until there's new info or a high PSA indicating prostate cancer. Or any health issue that says I should stop.

My levels were all borderline but I should not have to feel old even if 54. I work out hard and eat wright.

Testosterone, Serum 642 348-1197 ng/dL SE

LH 3.6 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL SE

FSH 4.8 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL SE

Estradiol 28.8 7.6-42.6 pg/mL SE

Free test was a bit low[/QUOTE

Well said...!! Thats just about exactly the way I explain it as well... I was just curious if you were

using any hcg with it?

No hcg but don't want more kids and wife doesn't love for my ballsack. Hope the PSA results never come back bad - recovery sounds like no fun.

No hcg but don't want more kids and wife doesn't love for my ballsack. Hope the PSA results never come back bad - recovery sounds like no fun.

Lol. I read a post on an endo site that explained why hcg is crucial to keeping your nads in producing a hormone (name I cant remember) that will keep them from hurting and turning into raisans such as mine have. I cant find the site or I'd have posted the article here. I read so much useless information about just about everything and nothing I cant seem to remember the technicals right now.

Too many people today use MASSIVE amounts of juice thinking it's what is "needed" to get great results. It's simply NOT true. I do GREAT on 200-300mgs of Cyp per week, and side are pretty much none existent. I'm also on TRT.

Too many people today use MASSIVE amounts of juice thinking it's what is "needed" to get great results. It's simply NOT true. I do GREAT on 200-300mgs of Cyp per week, and side are pretty much none existent. I'm also on TRT.

Well said... I guess its hard for guys to let go of more is better therory...

Well said... I guess its hard for guys to let go of more is better therory...

200 mgs per week is beyond a therapeutic dose, its basically a cycle at that point. 200 mgs will put your T levels over 1000 for the first few days after your injection.
Of course you will gain muscle.
The guy that said his uro only prescribed 100 mgs per week and is now at a level of 512 is at a great level considering its probably higher the first 2 days following his injection. I am also sure his Free T is at a nice level.
my concern would be high amounts of testisterone ( 200 mgs per weeks) effect on the prostate over time. Prostate Enlargement would be an issue over time as would hair loss.

200 mgs per week is beyond a therapeutic dose, its basically a cycle at that point. 200 mgs will put your T levels over 1000 for the first few days after your injection.
Of course you will gain muscle.
The guy that said his uro only prescribed 100 mgs per week and is now at a level of 512 is at a great level considering its probably higher the first 2 days following his injection. I am also sure his Free T is at a nice level.
my concern would be high amounts of testisterone ( 200 mgs per weeks) effect on the prostate over time. Prostate Enlargement would be an issue over time as would hair loss.

:clapping:

Back